Kagura Mikazuchi (Fairy Tail) x Jealous! Reader {NaL}

No One's POV

You were sitting on the edge of your seat because of Kagura and Rouge's way of flirting.

"Someone's jealous." Sting teased.

"*sigh* I never should have come here." You said. Princess Hisui invited the strong and famous guilds of Fiore to celebrate the winning of Fairy Tail in Grand Magic Games~! You were in Sabertooth guild by the way.

"Oh come on, don't let your jealousy take over yourself." Olga said.

"Yeah, just memorize the fact that Kagura loves you so much." Rufus said.

"Memorize? Oh come on, memorize my shit. If they don't stop i'll kill someone." You said.

"(Y/N), you're Kagura's girlfriend, she'll never cheat on you." Lector said. You puffed out your cheeks and looked away.

"She's flirting with somebody." You said. Kagura and Rouge's ears perked up and they chuckled.

"She really thinks we're flirting?" Rouge asked.

"(Y/N) is the type of girl who can get jealous easily." Kagura said and walked to your side.

"(Y/N), let's talk." Kagura said and grabbed your hand, leading you at the dark back of the castle.

"What do you want?" You asked. Kagura smiled and leaned down to kiss your lips. You were surprised but you pushed her away.

"(Y/N), me and Rouge aren't flirting. I'm never gonna cheat on you." Kagura said. You looked away, leaning back at the wall behind you.

"Whatever." You mumbled. Kagura pulled you into her for a hug.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Kagura whispered. You blushed and buried your neck on Kagura's neck.

"I hate you." You said. Kagura chuckled and pecked the top of your head.

"Thank you." Kagura said. You finally smiled and kissed her lips. Kagura was shocked you made the move but she kissed back. Ahahaha 😍😍😍