Aunt Marge

Lily's P.O.V

Today, Harry's Aunt Marge is coming. According to Harry, they hate each other. When I woke up, Harry was already awake again. "Morning, Lily." He smiled the brightest smile towards me. "I'm gonna leave so you can change into some clothes." Harry said. "Ok, Harry." I smiled towards him. He left me a kiss on the cheek. I got changed into my pinky purple dress that's not that dressy with my black flats, and a bit of makeup, which I applied using my portable makeup mirror. I've gotten pretty good at it. Anyway, I went to call Harry back and to do my hair. Harry came back and I let him change into some clothes. I curled my hair in a cute way. I loved curling it like this.

Harry's P.O.V

I got dressed and did my hair. Lily looked amazing. "You look beautiful." I dared to say. "Thanks, Harry." She was smiling like a crazy person. I saw she was wearing the necklace I gave her, and the chain was still gold. "I see you're wearing the gift I gave you." "Yeah, I decided to promise to wear it everyday until it turns silver, which will probably be never." She said. "This is why I love you." I smiled.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry told me I looked beautiful. This is why I love him. Harry's such a gentleman. We both went down and waited for Harry's aunt. "Hey hottie," Dudley said. I literally almost threw up. "Don't call me that, please. I don't like you." "Whatever." Dudley said and walked away. Harry held my hand and squeezed it comfortingly, rubbing his thumb back and forth on it. "You ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

Harry's P.O.V

My horrible cousin is trying to get Lily to like her, but she's told me she hates him. I squeezed her hand making sure she was ok. "You ok?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." She answers. "Let me see if my uncle can sign something for school." "Ok, Harry." I separate myself from Lily and go to get my Hogsmeade permission slip. I walk up to my uncle and he says "what do you you want?" "I was wondering if you could sign this for me." I show him the slip. "What's it for?" "School," I answer. "If you behave." "I will if she does." I firmly say and see that she's in the living room and we both intensely stare at each other.

Lily's P.O.V

I go and sit on the couch as I wait for Harry's aunt Marge to come. When she comes, I walk over to her and she says "Hello, who are you?" I try to sound polite as I speak. "Oh, my name is Lily Weasley. I've heard so much about you. I am a friend of Dudley and Harry." I almost throw up as I mention Dudley. "Oh, you're so polite! Not like That boy, Harry." I clench my fists resisting the urge to punch her. "Well, feel welcome." I say still trying to sound polite. "Why, thank you." In the background, I hear Harry talking with his uncle. "I will if she does." He says. His aunt Marge and him just look at each other intensely, with a slight sense of rudeness. "Oh, I see you're still here." "Yes," Harry answers. "Don't say yes in that ungrateful tone! It was very nice of my brother to take you in. He would have been orphaned if he was left on my doorstep." I wish I could punch her.

Harry's P.O.V

I saw Lily's struggle not to punch her. As she turned to look at me, I gave her a 'don't do it' look. She calmed down after that and we started eating. I was basically the waiter. "Do they still use the cane at St. Brutus'?" I was pretending to go to St. Brutus' so she wouldn't know in a wizard. "Oh yeah, I've been beaten loads of times." I look next to me to see Lily turned around about to burst into laughter. I decide to turn around too and listen to their conversation. "So his parents died in a car crash, you say? Doesn't surprise me. Oh, his dad was a drunk." "My dad wasn't a drunk!" After I said that her wine glass exploded. "I think it's time you go to bed." My uncle said. "No it's fine I have a very firm grip. You, clean it up." I can't believe she made me clean it up! I looked over at Lily and saw she was struggling to hold herself back. Behind the counter we were standing by, I held her hand. She looked at me and smiled. Meanwhile, she kept ranting about my parents. "Shut up! SHUT UP!" I finally cracked. The lights were flickering and there was a breeze. "Let me make something clear.." My aunt Marge started. She started to inflate and soon floated off. I ran to pack my things because I planned to leave right now. I took Lily's hand and dragged her with me. When we got to my room, she asked me "What are we doing?" "We're getting out of here." I answered. "Pack your things so we can leave." She immediately went to pack her things and I packed mine. When we were done, we went down with our luggage.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry said we're leaving, so I packed everything and we went back down. As Harry goes down the stairs, his uncle goes to him and yells at him. "You bring back and put her right!" "She deserved what she got!" Harry's uncle tried to fight him but Harry pulled out his wand. "Don't touch me." "You can't do this. You'll be expelled." "Oh yeah? Try me!" Harry stiffly said. "Anywhere is better than here." Harry finished and we both left. Harry looked mad. When we got to a light, we stopped. I was shivering, after all, I felt cold. "Here," Harry said. He had given me his sweater. "Thanks." "Don't mention it. Not too long after we got there, the light we were under started flickering, and we saw a black dog in the bushes. Ahh! Harry slowly got up with his wand in his hand and pulled me behind him in a protective way, when a bus started approaching us! I pulled Harry behind me this time and we both fell, but I fell on top of Harry. "Sorry Harry." I said. "It's fine." He answered. What's happening?

A/N

I made the picture using the PhotoRus app on my iPhone. The outfit I picked out from polyvore on their website. Also, In the comments, tell me what you think of this story. Do you have any ideas for my story? If so, comment them and I will read them and give a shoutout to whoever gave me the idea if I like it.