The Triwizard Tournament

Lily's P.O.V

We were all now on the train to Hogwarts. I healed from my injuries from the World Cup, but Harry still helped me sometimes. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder, and he put his arm around me. "I ship you two," said Hermione. Harry and I blushed, and Hermione said "I'm gonna come up with a ship name for you two," she said. We all laughed, and then the trolly passed by. "You want anything, Lily?" Asked Harry. "No thanks," I answered.

The rest of the train ride, we just talked about the Quidditch World Cup, and Harry scratched his scar. "It's hurting again, isn't it?" Hermione and I said at the same time. "I'm fine," Harry answered. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the World Cup, and your dream," said Hermione. Harry then began to write Sirius a letter, and he gave it to Hedwig. She set off to deliver his letter.

A few peaceful minutes later, we arrived once again at Hogwarts. When we got out, Harry grabbed my hand, and we intertwined our fingers. As we walked to Hogwarts, the four of us talked about what this year might be like. "I bet we'll face danger again," I said worriedly. Harry comforted me and said "if we do, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." I smiled at Harry and he smiled back.

Harry's P.O.V

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at Hogwarts. Lily and I sat next to each other, and on my right was Ron and Hermione. We knew the teachers wouldn't allow us to keep holding hands, so we hid them under the table. "Welcome, to those who have just arrived, and welcome back to those who've come back for another year," said Dumbledore. "This year, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament. We will be hosting the schools of Beaxbatons and Durmstrang. Please make our guests feel welcome." After Dumbledore's speech, a man came and then he said "for safety from the Ministry, we have come to the conclusion that no one younger than 17 will be allowed to compete." Everyone started booing, and the twins said "that's rubbish!" Lily might have kicked them under the table, because they then said "oww." "SILENCE!!!!" Said Dumbledore.

When we got to the common room, the four of us sat together by the fireplace. I put my arm around Lily, and she held my hand. Hermione then said "I bet you two get married." Lily blushed and said "I hope so." I looked at her and gave her a quick kiss. "Awwwww," said Hermione. "Speaking about relationships, when are you and Ron getting together?" Hermione and Ron turned red as tomatoes. We laughed, and then went off to bed. Before Lily went up the stairs, I stopped her by saying "wait." She turned around and said "yeah?" "Umm..... You know how Dumbldedore said people die in this tournament?" "Yeah," she said, looking scared. "Well, I don't want you to worry because I'll keep you safe, I promise." She smiled and then gave me a long passionate kiss. "Good night Harry," she said. "Goodnight Lily." Let's see what tomorrow brings.