Does He See Me?

He never sees me, I thought as I walked out of my Chemistry class. He would never care.

I sighed as I headed back to my form room, thinking darkly about everything when -

"Hey!"

I glanced behind me, taking another step forwards when I saw him running up to me.

Me? No way, this is something out of a dream.

"Hey, its Frank right? Frank Iero?" The way he said my last name was the most beautiful and stunning thing I have ever heard in my life.

I nodded. "That's me. Is there anything you want?"

Gerard Way chuckled. "Well I was gonna ask you if you could tutor me. In Chem - I fucking suck at it. And Sir said its either you or the creepy kid at the front. Y'know, the girl with the braces and her hair is styled for an eleven year old?"

I smiled slightly. "Who said I'd tutor you?"

Gerard's face fell. "Please, Frank. I'd do anything."

I laughed. "Of course I will, now or later?"

"Thats sounds like a sexual innuendo," He winked with a smirk. "Frankie! How dareth you!"

"Dareth?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was trying not to blush about his previous comment.

His cheeks tinged with pink. "S-shut up. Shakespeare, dude."

I blushed. "Oh, sorry. Just different, that's all."

He nodded. "Yeah, I get that. Um.... so tutoring. My house?"

I remembered Gerard's earlier comment and blushed again. "Yeah sure, what's your address?"

----

"So I do not get whatever this is," Gerard said, flinging a hand at the textbook that he was holding up. "Like, seriously, what the fuck is that?!"

I sighed. "Its fractional distilliation. Y'know, crude oil and stuff."

Gerard spun the book back so he could see it clearly. His eyebrows furrow as he does and its so adorable it could kill me.

"Looks strange to me still," Gerard groaned, throwing the textbook to the carpeted floor. "Wanna do something else?"

You.

"Okay, what is there?"

Gerard shrugged. "Uh.... we could talk?"

Ah, talk and nothing more and then you'll forget all about little sad Frank Iero, won't you?

"Sure." I said, not voicing any of what was going on inside my head. How could I - he would think I was insane. Maybe I am.

"So, any girls at school that you like?" Gerard asked after a few minutes. He's got what I'd call a normal expression, if anything a slight.... something hidden, like he didn't want to find out my answer in a way.

Probably mistaking a need for gossip.

"No, I'm.... yeah, just no girls." I replied, a slight red colour rising to my cheeks. Gerard giggled and winked.

"Sure, sure; tell me who you like, Frankie. C'mon, she must be a special girl to have you in a fluster like that."

Its a he, the voice in my head screamed, louder and louder and louder and louder.

"A he?" Gerard asked, mouth dropping open slightly. "A - a guy? You.... you're into guys? Into men?"

I looked away from him. "Uh.... I'm, like, I'm bisexual? I don't know, I do like girls but just none at school are.... are right? And there's this one -"

But then Gerard said two words that made me froze.

"I'm gay."

"G-gay?" I whispered, my eyes widening as Gerard watched me, watched my reaction. "You.... oh my God."

"Please! Please don't tell my friends; they take the piss out of every.... every gay guy and I don't want them to do that to me. I.... I can't."

I nodded. "I wouldn't tell anyone. Why would I? You know I'm like half gay anyway."

"True." Gerard commented.

"So any guys you like then, Gee?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

He broke into a light blush. "There's this one boy. But he has no idea, I don't even know if he likes me as a human being for starters. And now.... I'm still like, eh."

I nodded, spacing out as I stared at the carpet. Gerard won't like me. He likes another boy, a better boy, someone worth his very existence. Someone he would be equal to.

Also known as not Frank Iero.

Then I felt something soft on my lips, like a faint brush of a bird's feather, light and delicate. I breathed in quickly, staring at the boy sitting on the bed next to me. He looked paler than usual, something I was concerned about but nonetheless I wanted more of what just happened.

"You hated it, didn't you?! Oh God, oh God!" Gerard wailed but my hand shot out and gripped his shoulder, making him look at me, before my lips crashed onto his.

His hands cupped the back of my head as our mouths moved in sync, his head tilting to the left ever so slightly as what was a simple sweet kiss progressed.

I moved so my knees were either side of his hips and his tongue lightly brushed my bottom lip. I felt a rush of dizziness as I slowly opened my mouth and then our tongues were in a dance, it felt amazing, this foreign movement that managed to make everything I had ever heard weak; this was the real thing and it was exhilarating.

Gerard moaned softly into the kiss before I pushed him forward slightly, making him fall back onto the bed. I shifted higher up and sat in his lap as our mouths and lips continued to make their own song together. Then, Gerard raised his hips and grinded into my crotch and we both moaned and broke apart.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, grinding down on Gerard, throwing my head back in the dizzing pleasure I felt.

"Faster, Frankie -baby, please." Gerard moaned loudly, his hands rushing to my hips to hold and squeeze. I let out a low moan, doing what Gerard said and feeling my body's nerves tingle with electricity all over.

Gerard's fingers roamed to my crotch and he began palming me through my school uniform trousers, the navy fabric feeling incredibly tight suddenly.

I had no idea what to do with my hands, leaving them splayed out on Gerard's chest, moving them around gently as I continued to grind down on Gee and as he palmed me.

"Fr- Frankie, what do you want?" Gerard murmured, his hand leaving my crotch and making me whine.

"I - I anything; just - Gee, do something." I whimpered as I ground down harsher and harsher.

"Oh fuck," Gerard muttered. "Gonna give you a fucking blow job."

And then he was pulling my trousers and boxers down and pulling me up by my hips to his face and his lips were around my dick. I moaned loudly as he moaned even louder.

I came seconds after that practically, letting out choked moans and cries of Gerard's name. He smirked as he swallowed, an excited gleam in his eyes.

I was breathless and panting, desperate for breath, as he pouted at me. I threw him a questioning look before he spoke.

"Return the favour Frankie baby?"