Chapter 9: I Won't Leave You

Not Edited!

"Why haven't you talked to me? It's been a month since I last saw or even heard from you," I feel so hurt as I stare at Seth.

"I thought you would eventually get the message that we are over," He says like it's nothing.

"You just wanted to use me? You took my virginity and decided to leave me like I'm a one night stand?" My voice is barely audible and I'm surprised I haven't broken down yet.

"I've been debuted to the main roster. I can't have a girlfriend that's in NXT," He walks off and I feel tears running down my face. He took something from me that I only gave to him because I loved him an I thought he loved me.

Seth will always be my first love.

"Wake up! Milly, wake up!" I jump awake to Dean shaking my shoulders while my heart is racing. Dean has a worry look on his face but I don't understand why. I rub my eyes and feel that they are wet.

"What the? Was I crying in my sleep?" I ask taking the blanket wiping my eyes dry.

"Yeah. I woke up to you mumbling then suddenly you were crying like someone has hurt you. What were you dreaming about?" I can remember exactly what I was dreaming about the thing is, I don't know if I should tell Dean. No, I have too. We don't keep secrets from each other.

Yeah, that's why Dean might be cheating on you.

My inner self says. I ignore her and tell Dean what my dream was.

"I haven't had that dream in two years. I think I had it again because of what happened yesterday,"

"That's understandable. But listen here, you have me now. I'm a much better boyfriend than Seth could ever be. I promise you I will never break you're heart or ever leave you. You're my world," He looks deep into my eyes and I smile.

"I love you, Dean"

"I love you too," After a minute of silence there's a knock on the door. Dean and I look at each other while grinning.

"Race ya!" I shout throwing myself off the bed and run gong towards the door. Dean and I are pushing each other back and forth then slamming into the door making a loud thud and a 'what the hell' from the person who's at the door.

"What the hell was that loud thud?" Paige asks when Dean opens the door.

"We had a race," Is all he says. Paige, Charlotte, and Becky give us a 'you guys are fucking weirdos' look before walking in.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, Paige can answer that," Becky says. Everyone looks over at Paige causing her to blush? Since when does Paige blush? She holds out her hand and a diamond ring is placed on her ring finger.

"OY MY LORD! YOU'RE FUCKING ENGAGED!" I scream while taking ahold of her hand to get a better look at the diamond.

"He proposed to me last night!" She squeals obviously still very excited.

"I'm so happy for you!" I squeal back.

"Okay, please enough with the squealing. My ears are about to start bleeding. Hey! That rhymed!" Dean says causing me to roll my eyes.

"Deal with it! Anyways, I've already talked to the divas about this so they won't be jealous or anything. Will you be my bridesmaid?" Paige has a hopeful look on her face.

"Of course I will!" I shout jumping onto Paige to hug her but end up making us fall off the bed onto the floor.

***
"Don't you fucking talk too her like that!" Charlotte screams as Paige let's her jealousy get the best of her.

"No! You shouldn't be the number one contender for that title! I should be! I'm the one who made the divas revolution!" She shouts at Becky. A couple days ago Becky became the number one contender for my title. Am I upset about it? No, Becky and I have both decided to stay friends until that match. Once that match starts we fight like we hate each other.

Paige leaves the ring and goes backstage leaving the three of us wondering why she blew up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short! I had night rehearsal and I'm just too tired to write anymore. Please don't be too upset! Please comment and vote if you liked the chapter!! Love ya lunatics!