Chapter 16: Surpise Sister

"Are you about ready?" Dean calls from the living room. I finish my makeup then walk out.

"Yes I am," I have skinny jeans on that show off my butt, an ugly Dean Ambrose Christmas sweater, and black boots.

"If you don't want me to fuck you right now, go change to sweatpants," Dean growls in my ear. A smile grows on my face and I back up pressing my butt into him. He groans and a giggle escapes my lips.

"Milly," He warns me. I quickly turn around and connect our lips kissing him with hunger and lust. He groans into my mouth as I continue to press against him. He pulls away and goes directly to my neck.

"No. After RAW," I grab my purse and open the door.

"You cruel woman. You get my dick hard then pull away! You know how embarrassing it will be if anyone sees this?"

"I couldn't imagine," Paige shows up in the doorway out of no where. Dean's face reddens and he covers himself with his jacket. I can't help but laugh.

"Let's go before he doesn't come at all," Twenty minutes later we are all at the buffet.

"Hi, my name is Savannah and I'll be your server today. What can I get you all to drink?" Roman starts off then Paige, then me. When she comes to Dean that's when the trouble starts.

"And for you?" She bites her lip staring at him like he's her prey.

"Just a water, like my girlfriend also ordered," He intertwines our fingers and a smile spreads across my face. The waitress rolls her eyes and walks away. All of us stand up and make our way over to the buffet.

"They have mac n cheese pizza!" I grab two pieces and my mouth starts to water.

"Wouldn't that be gross?" Dean asks making me gasp.

"No! Get a piece and try it!" I exclaim making a couple older people look at us with a disapproving look.  He obliges and we finish getting our food.

"Okay, this mac n cheese pizza is amazing," Dean moans.

"Told ya," I take a bite of my pizza savoring the flavor.

"What happened to your sister?" Paige asks.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she's with Seth," I have been wondering that myself that past two weeks.

"She probably is," Roman assured me.

"As long as she isn't trying to take my title away from me, I don't care who she's with,"

***

Once again it's time for Monday Night RAW. I look myself over in the locker room mirror before making my way to the superstars locker room. When I get there I knock on the door and Jack Swagger opens up.

"Hey Jack! Is Dean in there?" I ask looking inside.

"Yeah," He let's me in pointing over to Dean. He's sitting on the couch wrapping his hands. He looks so concentrated. Jack leaves the locker room leaving Dean and I alone.

"Let me wrap your hands for you," I take the tape from Dean and begin to wrap the rest of his left hand. Within five minutes both is his hands are wrapped.

"You alright," He asks making me a little confused.

"Yeah, why?"

"You've seemed a little distracted ever since Paige asked about your sister,"

"Oh. Well, I guess I'm just worried. The Authority has her character against me. I don't want to know what lengths The Authority will go to just because they don't like me," I let everything out.

"I know I don't have a clue how you feel because I've never been through this before but everything will be alright. Don't let this get to you. Just focus on wrestling,"

"I know but it's all I can think about right now," I sigh tracing the words on my title.

"Let me make you forget then," He smirks placing me on top of his lap so I'm straddling him.

"Dean, we can't have sex here!" I exclaim while giggling at the same time.

"Why not? We've done i-"

"I know! Don't remind me," I interrupt him. He connects our lips and I grind against him making his bulge grow.

"Am I interrupting something?" I literally jump off of Dean and onto the couch beside him. I look at Roman who has an amused look on his face.

"Yeah you kinda are," Dean huffs.

"Get over it. Milly you have a promo with Paige,"

"Alright," I straighten out my ring gear then make my way to the stairs.

Sierra.. Hotel.. India.. Echo.. Lima.. Delta... The Shield

I get down to the ring and Paige comes out.

"Do you have any clue what to say?" I whisper to her. She shakes her head and I frown. What the hell? I'm about to talk into the microphone when someone's music blares.

Remember me for centuries...

Out walks my sister down the ramp. She climbs into the ring smiling sweetly at me.

"Hello sister! You don't look to happy to see me? Why not?"

"Maybe it's because last time I saw you you tried to get me to give you a chance to take my title,"

"Oh right! Well this time I'm not trying to take your title. I want you and your friend to meet my new friends and tag team partners," Music blares and my smile is wiped off my face.

Charlotte and Becky make their way to the ring. This divas revolution has taken a sharp turn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! I was thinking about this book today and I don't know if I can make what I want to happen, happen in this book. I was thinking about having a third book for the Perfectly Insane series. Would you guys like that? Please comment and let me know! I hope you like the chapter and please vote!!