The five way

You always fantized having a five way with calum, luke, ashton, and michael. You were thinking about that since you were a fan girl. Now, Calum is you boyfriend and that is almost all you think about. You were waiting to tell him after tour ended. Tour just ended and They were all coming back. You were trying to kill time because your picking them up 5 and it's only 1. So you decided to go to the mall. Then you went Converse and Newbury Comics. Then you saw Victoria's Secret and you went on. You went to get lingerie, lotion, and perfume for tonight. Then it was five you needed to get the boys. After you got them, you were gonna ask calum about the five way. "Calum, can I talk to you for a second?" The boys were there so I had to ask him now. "Yea sure babe. What's up?" I got really neverous. "I was wondering if we can have a five with the other guys?" His eyes widened after you said. Then he smiled. "Yea babe. I'll ask them." "Great. I'll get ready." Then you wink at him and I can tell that turned him on. You went to your room and put on the perfume and lingerie. Then when you were ready, they came in, in their boxers. You can tell they were so turned on. Then Calum asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" You nodded your head. Then started kissing calum and started getting prepare. Calum started to put himself in you were giving ashton a blowjob and giving luke and michael handjobs. You to moan because calum was so big. Then everyone else started moaning too. You felt so good. After a few minutes, every came. We all laid on the bed. "Thanks calum." "For what?" "For asking the boys." Then the boys left expect for calum. "Baby?" "Yea Cal?" "I'm so horny!" You can tell because his length was sticking up. "Well I'll just have to take care of that, won't i?" He nodded then winked. You started to ride him. "Oh god. Yes!" You moaned. You and cal were so loud. "Oh cal, baby. I'm gonna come." Then you and cal came.

                                                                                            The End

A/n: Hey guys! So, did you like my story? If you have ideas for dirty imagines, tell me in the comments. Vote for me! If you want, follow me for notifications and private message me. Bye! 😘