Outside and inside

You and Calum were outside and you were playing basket ball while calum was doing push-ups. Calum looked at you and said "Y/n come under me so you can motivate me." You then ran under him and just sat there and gave him a kiss after every time he did a push up. After the tenth push-up, calum kissed you roughly and stopped doing push ups. "Come baby let's go inside" Calum said in a thick Australian accent. Every time he spoke in that accent, it turned you on. And he knew that. He was horny for sure. You both ran into the house and went you got inside, calum pushed you up against the way and kissed you roughly. "Baby you're so hot when you play basketball." Calum moaned. You felt his boner brush up against your leg and you started getting wet. "This is what you do to me baby." He said referring to his boner that was getting bigger. You moaned softly as he sucked on your sweet spot. "What do you want me to do for you Calum?" "I want you to ride my cock, baby girl." "Ill do anything for you daddy." You started to take his shorts off and his shirt, leaving him in boxers. You moan at the sight. "Daddy, did I do this to you?" "Yes babygirl." You slowly took his boxers off. Then you took all your clothes off. Then you started riding him. You both moaned loudly. "Daddy!" "That it baby. Ride daddy to the moon." You moaned really loudly after he said that. "What's baby girl gonna do?" "Baby girl is  gonna ride daddy's big, pink, Australian cock to the moon." After you said that, you both came. "Wow baby that was really good." Calum said. "I'm sore already." After I said that, I heard him chuckle. "You should ride me more often." He sad then winked.