Calum

*WARNING* Cutting involved,sad         
I just got home and I heard crying. I thought calum was watching tv. I went to the bathroom and the door was closed and the crying was coming from the bathroom. "Calum?" I asked. Nothing but crying came from the bathroom. I opened the door, and started crying at the scene. Calum's wrist was covered in scars and blood. "Calum, no, please don't do this again." I came up to him and hugged him. He sobbed into my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said. "Why would you do this?" We sat down on the floor. "I'm sick of the hate on you and me." He sobbed. "Baby, come here." You said with open arms. He hugged you back and you kissed his temple. "Baby, don't ever try to kill yourself or cut yourself. I would die without you." I grabbed his arm and kissed his scars. "Let's cover you up." I got bandage wrap and covered his scars. I kissed him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." He kissed me and he kissed my neck. He brought me up on to his lap and made out with me. "Let me make love to you." He whispered. I placed I forehead on his. He pick me picked and brought me to the bedroom. He Laid me on the bed carefully, and took of his shirt. He straddled me and kiss me softly. "Let's make love." I said. He Softly smile and slowly took my clothes. Then, he took his clothes off and started straddling me. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded. He slowly entered me and trusted into me. We both moaned. "Calum." I moaned. He groaned. "I love you." He moaned. "I love you more." I moaned. He smirked. We enjoyed the moment for a minute. We both felt our climaxes coming. We didn't say anything, we just moaned and groaned louder. Then, we both came. He laid on my chest, and we fell asleep.