Prolouge

Hi. So my names Jennifer Jearau and this is my story. Don't worry its not another sob story its the truth. So currently I'm 17 years old and living in a small town in Scotland. I was the most popular girl in school, but don't get messed up I wasn't the classic bitchfaced cunt popular snoby hoe bag that you may think. I try to be nice to people but they just judge and think that since I'm blonde with blue eyes and the most popular in my school then im mean people jump to conclusions but I'm not a mean girl,don't worry. Um so my story... When I was 9 my sister Rossalyn opened up to me about her life, she told me about how she didn't believe in god and that she liked girls instead of boys. I was confused by this but she told me that it was brave of her so I thought so highly of her for 'coming out' to me even though I didn't know what that ment. She told me not to tell a soul so I wrote it all down in my diary, just sitting for hours admiring my sister and wanting to be just like her. This went on for four years and when I finally understood everything we went together and I held her hand through the whole comming out thing. People didn't accept her for who she was and she got bullied every day, it was horrible for the whole family we basically got shunned from our little town. And then one day I walked home from school and knowing that mum and dad wouldn't be off work yet I shouted for my sister, no reply. I shouted up the stairs, no reply. And then I went to her room and knocked on the door, no reply. I decided to walk in slowly in case she was crying, something I was used to seeing her do but when I opend that door I was not prepared for what I saw. I just broke down in the middle of the room lying on the bloody carpet next to my sisters lifeless pale body, crying. After 3 hours my parents came home to find me rocking back and fourth still next to her. I didn't speak to anyone for a week, I couldn't even speak at her funeral. After a month of slowly getting people to believe that I was better I got to school again, this time it was different. It seemed like everyone was walking on eggshells around me, my so called 'friends' totally abandoned me and for the first time ever I felt like all eyes were on me. I wasn't my usual happy self with high waisted black jeans and a polo shirt tucked in ( My school uniform) with my straightened hair and makeup with a bubbly personality, this Jennifer was different. She had an oversized hockey hoodie which covered the scars on her wrist and sweats on with slippers and her greasy hair hadn't been washed in weeks, her pale face with bags on her eyes and no makeup on no longer had that radiant smile but a frown permenantly plastered on her face. Her eyes, those beautiful sky blue eyes once full of happiness and hope were now broken, you could see the hurt there the fact that she believed that she caused this. Now this. This was an entirely different Jennifer Jaerau this Jennifer was starting over as the real Jennifer, the one that her sister brought out.

Hiiiii so I decided I would write another story and its kinda like The Perks of Being a Wallflower but with the Criminal Minds cast and takes place when they're 17 and btw they're really only Scottish cos I'm Scottish lel and you drink when youre 18 and learn to drive when youre 17 in the UK :) They don't have thick Scottish accents or anything like that :) Hope you like

Stay weird my lovely Reiders