Heaven Help Me!

I am a BIG MCR fan and I have decided to finally write a fanfic inspired by other wattpad writers who have rocked MCR fanfics! This story would be based WAY (no pun intended) before MCR was really formed and would be if all the guys were really close in their mid-teens. sorry to anyone who doesn't like the idea of fanfics xx

~

~

Poppy's POV:

I stared at my face in the mirror longer than I should have, I managed to point out every fault in my features; my lips were too full and my eyes too heavily lashed, my smile was lopsided and I only had a dimple on my right cheek... I was wrong all over.

I played with my blonde curls before giving up and throwing a satchel over my shoulder and sneaking past my mom and her boyfriend in our living room. As soon as I was out of my house I pulled the sleeves of my red coloured weater down over my scarred wrists before trekking through the streets I had grown up in.

It was a summer night and not cold at all but I still wore loose skinny jeans a sweater and hightop converse without breaking a sweat, my mom used to always tell me I had grown immune to weather changes... That was before she had begun dating again.

It took me nearly a half an hour walk early evening had turned to night and my phone had buzzed a few times, I guessed it was my mom. I came to a stop outside of a smoothie bar that was a well known hangout for kids that went to my school and every other school in town. It was a Friday night and kids were hanging by the sidewalk and swarming everywhere in their chatty groups. I figured the chances of me running into any one from my school or being noticed were pretty slim so I ducked into the smoothie bar.

Inside was colourfully decorated with booths and tables, the bar sold pretty much every sweet drink or candy ever created as well as almost a million different flavours of icecream. I got a few looks for my bold red sweater and worn hightops but I ignored it and headed toward the counter.

   "Can I please get a lime thick shake?" I mumbled and one of the workers behind the counter nodded and began making my thickshake. I waited to collect my thickshake before paying and walking toward one of the tables until I saw the group who sat at a table next to it; two girls and a guy from my school, Lauren, Hayley and Jay.

    "OI! Aren't you that emo girl from school?" Mocked Jay and I swallowed before turning on my heel and trying to leave the smoothie bar, it was crowded and took a bit of shoving before I was on the sidewalk but I knew I was being followed now.

I quickened my pace as I was aware of Hayley and Lauren following closely with Jay at their heeled flanks. I knew I was stuffed. I was officially stuffed.

I hadn't even made it down the street before one of the girls grabbed my sweater and I heard it tear, I screamed as they shoved me into a building, they knocked my lime thickshake from my hand and made it spill all over me. Jay stood back with a laugh as he watched me getting scratched, I couldn't do anything but curl up into a ball and feel their cheap heels kick into my ribs.