Part 12

To all the girlies who are characters in my story I hope I'm doing a good job!! PS- This chapter has LOTS of swears... Sorry to all!!

~  

 Maria’s POV:

We dropped Wren off at her place after the concert and she hugged me, Leda and Poppy in a group hug before kissing Frank, who looked just as wide-eyed as Poppy did on a regular basis, on the lips.

   “I’ll see you guys another time, thanks for the great night!” She waved at us before slipping into her house and not before her dad shot Frank a look that sent him retreating behind Gerard.

I held Ray’s hand for the walk back to Gerard’s, Leda has decided that because neither of us had work tomorrow we were going to sleep over, I was really exited about it.

     “Do you always stay at Gerard’s house?” I asked and Ray shook his head.

     “Frank is practically living there, I drop by most days though.” He shrugged, “I sleep there occasionally but otherwise I’m at home with my older brother.”

  I nodded, Ray was more relaxed than the others, “Do you think we’ll see Wren again tomorrow?” I wondered, I had spent the night with Poppy and Wren who I liked a lot, they were both a lot of fun- When Poppy wasn’t looking like she’d been caught red-handed and when Wren wasn’t trying to scare Frank… I lied, that was pretty funny.

       “Sure, Frankie already looks like he’s having separation anxiety.” Ray laughed. Frank poked his tongue out before grabbing Poppy around he waist and putting his chin on her shoulder, she sighed and practically had to drag him- Poppy was taller than Frank, almost as tall as Mikey, but she was about as thin as girls got- But then again, so was I and Leda and I was damned sure that Wren was skin and bones. It was probably from a life of living on McDonalds Happy Meals…

I looked back at Leda who was smiling and dragging her feet by Gerard, I wasn’t sure if the two noticed, but there was definitely something going on there…

We could all see Gerard’s place now and the promise of a sofa after standing all night and jumping was making me tired already. “I have shotgun on the sofa!” I said quickly and everyone made a grumble.

    “Why don’t the girls share Mikey’s room?” Frank suggested quickly and Mikey’s eyes widened.

    “What!?” Poppy laughed and Leda grinned.

    “Don’t worry Mikey, we’ll take excellent care of your beautiful bed.” Leda assured him and he shook his head.

    “Fine, I’m on th sofa then.” Mikey poked his tongue out at Frank who still walked with his chin on Poppy’s shoulder.

    “Then I’ll just share with Mr Gerard Way.” Frank shrugged and Gerard cursed under his breath.

  Ray laughed, “I’ve got the floor then.”

     “Fuck off! Frank’s got the floor, you’re sleeping with me.” Gerard said with a smile at Frank who looked devastated.

Everyone started laughing until we all came to a stop after Poppy froze, she looked across the street at a small white car parked in front of the house with no lights on and two adults stood at the door- A man and a woman.

   “Oh my god…” Poppy said and Frank moved his chin before visible tears started spilling, “I can’t go there.” She said and was about to run before Mikey had her arms lightly.

    “What’s wrong?” He asked.

    “Poppy! Is that you?” Came a woman’s voice and Poppy looked like she was going to fall onto the ground if Mikey’s wasn’t holding her arms.