3 months later

Above: Jayde

It's May the start of term 2. I woke up in my queen size bed with Gabe next to me. I gave him a light kiss and got up to shower for school. I grabbed my fruit confluence shampoo and scrubbed my hair. The scent filled the room with a radiant smell. I turned on the hair dryer and wrapped a towel around myself.

I began to blow dry while applying makeup. Then Gabe came around the corner and smiled. He approached me and wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered something in my ear. My mother didn't know he had stayed the night and if she found out she would kill him.

***

I packed my lunch and hoped in my car with Gabe next to me. I walked into school with a pink mini skirt and crop top with my black hand bag. By pink heels pinched to floor as I walked. As I walked with Gabe, everyone was staring. One girl walked passed me "oops" I said as I purposely knocked her books out of her hand. She scrambled on the floor and Gabe smirked.

"Jayde oh my god babe, you look smoking hot, as always" Casey said while hugging me. "Casey I've missed you, you look hot babe" I squealed. As I was hugging Casey I saw Damien Green walk pass me and gave me the greasy. "Jayde please, don't worry about him. He's not worth it" she said as she caught me looking at him.

It was going so well until...until.. I don't know. Something happened and now he hates me. I saw Nat come around the corner and Casey and I squealed as she ran and hugged us. "Damn girl you look hot" I said. "Thanks, I got these heels for half price at myers, bargain I'd say and they totally cute" she smiled.

The bell rang and I ran to biology.

Hey guys all will be revealed soon. Just stick around :)))))) xxxxxx