Friends or Enemies:

Abi's POV

"Ahh I am so tired." Sandi complained slamming the car door and locking it carefully. I zipped my jacket up and looked up at the fron tof the door, a smile creeping on my face as my revenge was about to become a reality.

Nicola must have read my mind because she sidled up to me grabbing my arm and giggling into me as the three of us strutted up the steps half an hour earlier than normal.

I was excited about seeing the look on Anna's face when she saw what we had done. It was what she deserved after stealing my boyfriend from right under my nose.

"Serves her right anyway!" Sandi said.

I nodded.

My two friends were right. I smiled knowing I could trust these two with my life. Unlike Anna.

After a few minutes we were done and stepped back to admire our work.

"Now all we have to do is wait for her to see this, ha ha!" Nicola exclaimed clapping her hands in delight.

"She ain't gunna be happy." 

I could not care less how she felt. She had not given a damn when I was spending time sitting in class near to tears, thoughts running through my mind of the two people who meant so much to me, betraying me and treating me like a fool. Where was her prioritys then?

And as for Si?

Well he didn't deserve my heart.

No matter how much begging and pleading he tried to do, it was not going to get him anywhere.

"Oh my gawd here she comes." Sandi whispered loudly.

We looked up and sure enough there she was.

Walking down the school corridors like she was something special, strutting her stuff but she looked ridiculous in her black boots and tight red short dress. Her long hair pulled back into a pony tail and half a ton of make up on her face.

Anna's POV

Walking through the school corridors everybody's eyes were on me and I had no idea why. People were laughing and sniggering as I passed them, tightening my grip on my bag I tried not to look as if it was bothering me but the moment I reached my locker I noticed something strange about it. Somebody had stuck posters all over my locker and as I got closer it became obvious what those posters were.

BEWARE OF THE BOYFRIEND SNATCHING BITCH.

It did not take a scientist to work out who was behind this!

Abi.

I looked up and saw her standing across the hall, she was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest and a smug look on her face. Nicola and Sandi were standing either side of her grinning like a pair of cheshire cats.

"What the hell is all this about?" I stormed up to her and threw her pathetic posters in her face but she just laughed it off, making me even more annoyed.

"What are you gunna do bout it?" she got right up in my face forcing me to step backwards and fall into an on-coming crowd of footballer team, in which Si was included. 

Seriously could this day get any worse.

They all stopped at once to see what the commotion was about.

Bright red faced and ready to punch her lights out I struggled to stand back up and brushed myself down trying to compose myself in front of everybody.