Friends or Enemies:

Abi's POV 

Sandi and Nicola were open mouthed as well as most of the people in the cafeteria staring at us like we were some kind of entertainment.

I wasn't even happy about his stupid gesture, he had hurt me so much. Did he not even realise that? I was so shocked I could not even speak.

"Well?" he said with such a cheesey grin I wanted to slap his mouth shut but instead I shook my head and declined his offer.

"No thanks."

I picked up my tray and moved over to the next table not even looking to see his expression but I could just tell he was going to follow me and not give up that easily.

"Please stop it will you Si!" I pleaded with him as he took a seat right next to me before Sandi or Nicola could even block his way. 

"No Abi we are so good together I want you to give me another chance." he begged.

I sighed and looked at him without another word. Ok so he looked smart, he was making an effort and making me feel wanted right now but that didn't stop the fact that he had slept with my best friend behind my back. Ex best friend I should say actually.

Shaking my head I was determined to keep to my word. My face was burning and I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole so I was at least away from everybody's prying eyes and his annoying pleas.

"You really hurt me so why should I give you another chance to hurt me all over again?" I finally said catching sight of Anna making a quick get away.

Si carried on staring at me.

Nicola and Sandi didn't say anything, they just carried on eating their lunch as if he wasn't there bugging me.

"I'll not be giving up!" he swore scraping back the chair and waltzing off like some big man. I just sat there and played with my food, my appetite was long gone.

Sandi eyed me obviously wondering what she should say while Nicola gulped down the remains of her can of coca cola. Everybody else turned back to their own selves now that all the drama was suddenly over with.

Why was my life such a mess?

"Are you ok? He must be insane!" Nicola shook her head and rolled her eyes.

I didn't reply.

"Are you going to play with that for the rest of the day?" Sandi wanted to know. I shrugged and pushed my plate away.

"I have to go to the library!" I announced, picking up my schoolbag and chucking it carelessly over my shoulder.

Nicola and Sandi both looked at me in confusion.

"I will catch you guys later." I said before they could follow me.

The library was my escape place from everything, surrounded by books and silence. A whole new world and one that I wanted to be in right now instead of this crazy dramatic never ending one.

I was just getting into Jane Austin's book when I felt a gentle tap on the shoulder and looked up to see a handsome looking guy with a friendly grin on his face.

"Hey Abi, how's it going?" he said pointing to the empty seat opposite me and signalling if it was ok if he joined me.

Wow.

I recognised him from somewhere but I could not think of his name for the life of me. His eyes were as blue as the sea, his mousy brown hair styled neatly out of his soft looking baby face and these dimples when he smiled made him look even sexier.