[2] 4 Years Later

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls

3rd person

"C'mon Mabes! Stan and Ford aren't gonna get any better if we come late!" Dipper shouts through the penthouse the Pines twins own in Virgina. "Do I have to go?" The other twin, Mabel shouts as she huals her suitcase out the door. "We've talked about but this a week ago, Mabel! You have to go!"

Dipper heaves Mabel's suitcase in the back of his truck.

Pacifica Northwest was tagging along.

"The other Pines!" Mabel I exclaims and hugs her sister in law. Pacifica was married to Dipper two years ago when he began his own business.

Pacifica and Mabel are attending Harvard online, Paz is getting her degree in medical and Mabel is getting her degree as well in medical but also attending the art institute for fashion.

Dipper, well he's getting a degree in something about conspiracies and the supernatural.

The Pines drove a total of +48 hours to Gravity Falls.

Dipper parked in front of the Mystery Shack, which Soos now manages, and now Dipper will too.

Soos came and helped Dipper pull out the suitcases and places them inside, Mabel and Paz just watch the men sweat. "Hmm, this gonna be a good year. Except for the fact that Stan and Ford are really ill." Paz sighs. "Yeah," Mabel forces out. "So, gonna go stalk some hotties?" Paz nudges Mabel and Mabel couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't know Paz, maybe if you accompany me, I'll bring myself a man." Mabel giggles. Paz laughs and nods. "Alright, as long as I don't bring much boys to me." Mabel then nods. "Ok, let's go after we've done unpacking." The girls run in and begin unpacking.

By 3pm the girls were then allowed to go out and hunt.

Stranger's POV

My brother walks besides me and sighs. "Bill, there is no need to become nervous." I mumble. "I know Will, its just exhausting." My blonde headed brother let's out. We enter the white building and sign in as visitors then head up the stairs to floor 5, room 24.

We enter the room and find the two old twins laying there, side by side, together again. "Bill Cipher, 'bout time you got here." Stanley snaps. "Stan! There is no need to worry." Bill chirps happily. "Who's that guy?" Ford points to me.

"This, Pines, is my twin."

Ta-da again! Another cliffhanger well done :). So yeah, I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow or today, idk yet.

Dont forget to vote or comment