[3] The Summoned Twin

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls

3rd person

Mabel and Paz walked through the mall, winking and flirting their way with men. They both got to the food court and paid for food. Once settled in an small booth, Mabel's attention was caught by a man in yellow and a man in blue, watching her and Paz.

"So...? You gonna get yourself a man?" Paz asks. Mabel let's out a giggle and looks over at her sister in law. "Hell yeah, I'm gonna make Dip Dop wish he never allowed me to go out." Mabel was absolutely confident she'll get a date by today. "Alright then, go over there and talk to those boys. Bet ya 20 bucks you won't a boy to give you his number." Paz challenged. "Challenge accepted." Both Mabel and Paz slap a total of 40 dollars on the table, then Mabel began her walk over to the group of male brunettes.

A few minutes later

Mabel came and sat next to Paz and took the $40 and smirked at Paz. "Got 'em." She pulls out a total of four slips of papers with different numbers. Paz's mouth drops, "How?" Mabel giggles. "Looks, charm, luck, and talent my dear sister in law." Mabel smiles. Paz let's out a laugh.

"Ok then, let's go with..." Paz looked around and spotted the men in blue and yellow. She statesbat then and they both stare back. They look a little stalkerish. Paz looks over at Mabel to fins her stuffing food in her face. Paz let's out another melodic laugh before joining.

"I don't she'll ever notice," the man in blue mumbles to his twin. "She will, just a matter of time." The yellow man looks over at his twin. "Indp hope so." The other, quiet twin whispers. Both men continue to watch the the Pines.

Soon the other twin, Dipper Pines appears and joins his wife and sister.

"Found yourself a man yet, Mabes?" Dipper asks his twin. Mabel shook her head. "No not yet, Dip Dop. But I will, just need the perfect guy to hunt." She whispers like an insane female. The couple chuckle and nod. "Alright Lady Mabelton. Let's go deer hunting!" Dipper exclaims and throws their trash away and sits back down in silence as Mabel searches for her prey.

After a few seconds her caramel eyes land on a ginger headed man. She gets up and behind her way over to him. Dipper and Paz watch, in complete awe as to how Mabel is able to charm her way up the social ladder.

Eventually the ginger and Mabel come hand in hand back to the table. Paz and Dipper allow huge smiles to smack them across their faces. Dipper stands up and sticks out his hand in greetings. "I'm Dipper, Mabel's twin brother. And this my wife, Pacifica." Dipper introduces. "Lucas, and nice to meet you. I was actually in a few Mabel's classes throughout highschool in Virginia." Lucas says and shakes his hand firmly. "I moved here a few months ago, I think you might know my aunt, Lazy Susan." Lucas adds. "Awe! That's so cute!" Paz exclaims. "Yeah we know her, she used to work at the dinner back in our young days. Greasy Diner." Dipper says a bit glad that Lucas actually has family here.

"Oh, that's great! Pines, isn't it? Susan said she dated a guy named Stan. Owns a gift shop - Mystery Shack - here." Lucas adds. "Yeah that's my great uncle, I own and manage the shack now with my pal, Soos." Dipper and Lucas soon are engaged in a topic neither Paz or Mabel can get them out.

"Uh," both Mabel and Paz shrug as they begin their long journey to find the perfect dresses and clothing's for winter and spring.

As the four leave the two strange men just watch. "Mabel... Mabel Pines..." The man in blue mutters under his breath. The other man smiles slightly at the lovely sight of his ex.

"My Shooting Star."

Ok I finally updated bc I know u guys! U just can't get over my fricking good chapters at frustrating cliffhangers so I made this one a bit longer, hoped y'all really did enjoy this chapter a lot.

Dont forget to vote or comment