[4] Gideon's (highly unlikely its gonna work) Plan

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls

Stranger's POV

Me and Bill were once again visiting the Stan twins. I have already made me new acquaintances with Ford and Stan.

Once we were in the white room I've tooken notice that the Pines were in here, due to Mabel Pines's scent along with her twin and two others. "Any news of Gideon?" Stan asks. "No, but we got a few problems at hand. Gideon's father, Bud is contacting him and going to bail him out in the next few weeks at the most." Bill informs the Stans.

"Ok, try and prevent that if you will." Ford demands. "The Pines were here? Weren't they?" I suddenly ask. "Yeah, Dipper is married to Pacifica Northwest and Mabel is dating some ginger headed freak, Lucas who so happened to be an old friend of hers from Virginia." Stan growls.

"Oh, makes sense as to why she was walking around the mall a few days ago talking to men." Bill almost sounded like he was jealous or pissed at the fact of his - once - Shooting Star moved on.

"She what?" Stan and Ford yell in unison. "Yeah, she was with Llama as she did so..." I whisper.

Gideon's POV

I pace back and forth and scream. I need to get pit and get to my queen. When is that asshole of Bud gonna bail me? I pace back and forth.

I only have two weeks. Two weeks to get Mabel Pines back. Mabel Pines...

So sweet and innocent. Oh how clueless she is! I'll get her if it's the last week thing I do!

______

So really this chapter was only a small filler and please excuse the mistakes... I read over the last chapter and the errors in there! Oh gosh it made me nutty! Anyways thank you guys for the 100 reads and 10 votes still that small amount means a lot to me even thou I have another book that has over 2k but still happy! I love you readers!

Dont forget to vote or comment