Shadow a.k.a. "Omega", The Assassin of Chaos

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the PJO characters. They're all thanks to Uncle Rick Riordan.

Summary - Tension rises when Camp Half-Blood gets a new camper named Jayden, Son of Zeus, who took everything away from him. Percy's true love, Annabeth, cheated on him and fell in love with Jayden. Worst, he and his father, Poseidon, had a fight and he practically disowned Percy. With the campers exiling him and his parents brutally murdered, Percy decides to leave and meets Chaos. Can he live a normal life again? Or will his past hunt him? And is everything really what it seems?

Takes place - After the Titan War

A/N - If you don't like the plot of the story, I have other one also about Percy... Feel free to read. And sorry to disappoint but, this is a Percabeth story NOT a Perlia or whatever. I'm not really into incest stories. I mean, really? Cousins? But... if you asked me for Percabeth fluff, I will be the one to turn into an assassin. Get it?

* laughs evilly then smiles innocently * Who wants a cookie?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Prolouge

Percy's P.O.V.

It's been a month after the Titan War and everything's been great. Heck, everyone was still celebrating with parties everywhere. There have been lesser monster attacks and an overload of new campers coming in from different parts of the Earth. The satyrs are all scrambling around, arriving every other day with a new recruit. It's all crazy but Grover, their new leader, manages just fine but with a little pressure here in there. And since i am the leader, it's basically my duty to also bring them to safety. One of the reasons is also to prove the gods that I contribute for the fulffillment of my wish and promise to them, especially to Hermes. I can say that I finally achieved my happy ever after.

Boy, was i wrong.

Everything took a turn for the worse when a new camper, jayden, he called himself, was brought to camp by Grover. It had been wonderful before that...

~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~

Me and Annabeth were sitting in the beach, my most favorite place at camp, with our arms wrapped together, watching the sunset. The crisp air surrounded us as we gazed at the setting sun, its fiery glow disappearing, making way for the moon and later, a star studded sky.

I pouted when she took out her book which the title looked to me like Tar fo rwa. I scratched my head, Hero of Olympus or not, I can't deny the fact that I sucked at reading.

" Annabeth."

She held up her hand to shush me up, her hands turning the pages gracefully while murmuring softly when she finally found... well, what she was looking for, Her eyes scanned the page, not even looking at me. Really, I love her to bits but does she always have to carry a book everywhere? It's not as if the books would suddenly have a feeling of depression or neglect and would all commit suicide one by one if she turns her gaze away from them. 

" Anna -- "

A sudden boom interrupted what I was about to say. I turned around just in time to see Travis running up to me, panting. We immediately stood up, concerned while staring at his unusually pale face.

" Camper *pant* monster *pant* Minotaur *pant* Grover *pant*, " was all I got from his report. Before he could explain a bit clearer, a bellowing sound echoed at the camp boundaries. 

" Come on, " I said, dragging the two towards the commotion. Annabeth went into battle mode as she sprinted. As we reached our destination, we hunched over, panting, at the run. When we have enough oxygen, we looked up to see a familiar sight,.