author's note

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

[sequel to teen helpline]

❝Hello, this is the Breakup Helpline, designed and manufactured to cater to your brokenhearted needs. How may I help you?❞

❝My girlfriend...just cheated on me. With my best friend.❞

❝Um..uh, hold on...oh, fuck! There's nothing on how to respond to that in these answer sheets!❞

-

When happy-go-lucky Theo Hastings discovers his best friend has been fucking his girlfriend behind his back for the last six months, Theo's whole life has been careening on the rocks- until his cousin, Damien Carson, forces him to look for help on a helpline- a particular helpline call the 'Breakup Helpline' and there he meets sarcastic, cynical realist Serena Adams, who doesn't believe in love at all. And maybe, just maybe, Theo can change her mind.

this is a tale about the hopeless romantic and the skeptical non-believer, the idealistic sentimentalist and the bitter soul, and how fate brings them together.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

heyo, so this is the sequel to teen helpline due to a fan's request! :) and I'm quite excited to be writing so yay! this is an attempt number 2 on making a successful short story with dialogue only, hopefully, it won't completely suck ass.

the TRAILER IS ABOVE!

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2015 VALERIE TAN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

i will call my lawyers if you steal this story, capiche? capiche.

PLAYLIST

dammit by blink 182

gives you hell by all american rejects

i'm not okay [i promise] by my chemical romance

antichrist by the sex pistols

hollaback girl by gwen stefani

guys my age by hey violet!

jet black heart by 5 seconds of summer [cue screaming fan girls]

mama by my chemical romance

teenagers by my chemical romance

she will be loved by maroon 5