Chapter 1

It's a wonderful day for her because today his best friend will come back from the state and it is beyond special because today is the day that she will confess to him.

But to her dismay, she didn't know that his best friend has a fiancé already and will be married in a few days.

she didn't have a chance to tell what she feel for him but because of her love for him, on their special day she stop the wedding... but what she will going to do when she crash the wrong one?

----------------->

"Jiyonggie Welcome back, I really...really...really miss you. " I hurriedly run and jump on to him.

"Oh dara easy! I miss you too"

We hug each other after that simple greeting, hmmmm.... how I miss to hold him like this.

"Ahm, jiyong by the way I have something to tell you "

"Go on, what it is?"

"I want you to know what I feel for you, I want you to know that I love you.

I know I should said this before but I'm just a coward back then and now.......Iiiiiiii... "

"I'm glad you said it" he said

"Eh-whaaat .....? Aai mean W-why?"

"Cause I feel the same way, I love you too dara."

"R-really?"

"Yeah! Believe it or not I love you, I really love you Dara."

"Jiyong....'

"Dara......"

And the gap between us become smaller, then he came closer to me, more closer. Our face is just an inch's away ... wow! I think this is it! The time that I've been waiting for. Kekekeke.... He close his eyes then I close my eyes too for the much awaited scene then ......????

Knock..Knock.. Knock..Knock..

Knock..Knock.. Knock...knock..

Knock..Knock..Knock..Knock..

"What the...were still not done the... arrgghh... Just wait." she irritatedly get up and open the door .

"Wew! Dara-sshi.. Thank god you're awake now, you know what I've been knocking on your room for how many times already." Bom said with annoyed look.

"May I just say that you just ruined the best part of my dream ever" she said while getting back on her bed.

"Oh the best part of your dream! So tell me tokki what kind of scene was there in your best ever dreammmmmm? " bom said with a teasing tone and smile.

"Wae! It's not a pervert thing ok-kayy? " tsk...Why I'm stuttering.

"I didn't said that your dream is like that, you're the one who said it. But really tokki, what it is? "

Seriously, can I at least hide a single thing from her? I think it's possible if she's just a nobody but since she's my best friend and were leaving on the same roof, I know I can't.

"It's just ... ahm... " she can't find her words.

"I'm waiting little tokki?"

"It's just......were about to do the k-kiss and something like that but you disturb me, happy?" she said it in one breath.