Chapter 2

Bom's POVs

After that shocking incident at the airport last Sunday, we still didn't talk about that but I already told what happened to our friends and like us they also surprised. Today is Friday two days before the dreaded wedding; here we are now in our apartment and about dara .... Well she said that she's okay now, but I know her to well that deep inside she's still not yet fully recover, Hmmmm... I try to think something to do for my best friend and for someone to ease the pain in her lonely heart well, seems party is the solution for that. And as a surprise I also invite our friends it's been a while since we see them, so I think she will be happy, this party is for "The Girls to gone and wild" Kekekekekeke.

----

Later that night bom start to prepared everything that they will be needed for the party while waiting for their friends to come. Then after that she visit her friend in her room to check on it.

"Dara........"

"I'm okay Bom, no worries."

she answer not but didn't open the door. She just stay in her bed while staring at the ceiling when her phone start to vibrate signaling her that there's someone calling. She grabs her phone not even bothering to look who's the caller and just lazily press the call button.

"Helloooo..." she answer it with a bored damn in her voice.

"Dara......."

And with the sounds of the voice of the caller that she knows too well, she get up immediately.

"J-jiyong?" she feels crying again by just hearing his voice, but of course she control her emotion.

"Yeah it's me"

"Ah... Why did you call?" she tried to act cold as she can.

"Nothing, can't I just even call my best friend and ask her if she's okay... because you know when we parted at the airport she didn't even bother to text or call me after that." He starts in blabbering words to make her feel guilty.

"Well I've been very busy that I didn't have a chance to make a call or even just a text to you in the past few days until now." 'I'm really a great liar' she said in her mind.

"Ah is that so! Sorry to bother you, I'm just worried"

"You already know now that I'm okay, so is that all ji? Cause I still have many things to finish if you don't know." she just really want to hang up her phone now.

"Ahm... okay, the truth is I decided to call you to say sorry also." 

"Sorry for what?" she still ask even she already know the reason.

"For not telling you about my fiancée, the married thing and about yoo in na."

"You don't need too and you know that, it's not like you always need to report on me everything that happened. I'm just your best friend you know" there's a hint of bitterness in her tone.

"Yeah, yeah! I know that's why I'm saying sorry! I'm really...really... really sorry!" he said it with dejection in his voice.

"What the others were going to think on me now when they know that my own best friend didn't choose me or at least tell some important thing like that? Do you think there still a guy that will fall for me now? Tsk..."

"Dara you know that you're beautiful right? I'm sure that there are many good guys out there that will fall for you. And you know what maybe if I didn't meet yoo in Na in the U.S, i will definitely choose you over the other girls out there."