Chapter 4

The Wedding day

I'm here now outside the church running to go inside to stop the unwanted event... and from the door I see them standing together at the aisle, then I hear the father start to ask if there is someone who's not in favor of the wedding. I didn't let him finish his sentence I abruptly go inside and said the dreaded words when...

"Dara...dara... wake up" bom started to shake me, then I stirred in my sleep.

"Hmmm...."

"Yah! Get up, I forgot to tell you that the wedding will start at 11:00am."

Oh well hearing the word wedding my body immediately straight up and the time...bwoh!

"11? Omo... What time is it now?"

"Ah...eh its 10am already, so get dress.... Palli... "

"Waaaaaaah... " Then I scream while running towards the Bathroom, why do I need to have a dreams in an important days...tssk...tsk.

After only 30 minutes I already get dress. "Bom I need to go now. Bye" After I said it I immediately run outside and call a cab. Inside the car I close my eyes for a while, trying my best to keep calm. Then after a few minutes the driver asks something to me....

"Ahm... Ms. sorry to disturb you but where are we going?" oh, silly me I forgot to tell to the driver.

"Ahe', sorry sir i forgot to tell you. Could you please take me in...?????" Oh! Shoooot... I forgot to ask bom where does the wedding was going to happen. Aist... "Ah sir. Wait for a moment." What to do??? Ah yeah! I need to call bom so i quickly grab my bag and search for my phone but to my frustration, it's nowhere to be seen inside my bag.

God... Great... Just Great... I think I forgot my Phone' how am I going to call bom??? Driver's phone... Right the driver.

"Ahm, excuse me sir. Can I borrow your phone for a while; I just need to call on someone, emergency?" I said in the driver pleadingly.

"Ah yeah, sure." Then when the driver gives his phone to me... I instantly start to type Bom's number, but to my annoyance... I remember that she just recently change her phone number, so this phone was no Use.

I return the Phone of the driver with an almost crying look, because I feel really dejected.

"Ms. Are okay?" the driver ask me I just nod to him in response. Then I see the time, its 10:45 am already and in another 15 minutes, this ... all of this will going to an end... I don't know what or where church to go now...

But wait... Church??? Yah, dara pabo' of course it will happen in a church...tsk...tsk silly me.

"Sir. Could you please take me to the church here? " There's only one church here; I just wish that's already the place.

The ride didn't take long, it's exactly 11am when we arrive at the church, I paid the driver and left him... Aist... I forgot to thank him but I don't have enough time now, so I didn't bother to go back and just continue to go in the church.

When I arrived at the church the wedding was about to start, and when I see them standing facing the priest. I didn't think twice, I walk inside the church to do what I need to do.

"Stop the Wedding please.... you cannot marry that girl because I love you." I said it in one breath enough for them to hear me.

Then they all looked in my direction, especially the guy that I thought is jiyong???... What the heck? Where is jiyong? And who's that unknown guy? I snap back in my reverie when I hear the guy talking.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks me and there's a hint of anger in his voice but I can't find my words to answer him, then the girl beside her start to talk also.

"I-I thought you've change already" the girl said while crying.

"Eun hye! Believe me I didn't kno...." the guy didn't finish his words because the girl slap him hard on his handsome face... wae, just scratch the word handsome, this is not the time for that.

"I really thought you're a different person now but no, you're still the Playboy Seunghyun that everyone knows." Then the girl left the church after she said that.

"Eun hye....EUN HYE...." He called the girl, but she didn't spare a look to him.

The guy walk to me and I can see the anger in his eyes...If the glare can kill I think I'm already dead now weew...

" What the hell was that? What.......???? " he shouts at me, I step back because of his voice.

Their fight, all of this is happening because of me... I try my hardest to make an apology.

"So-s-sorry... for what I've done, I-I didn't mean to do such a thing like that..." my voice is shaking and I really don't know what to do or to say anymore then I just found myself running to go outside the church, I really feel the embarrassment because of what I've done and it was eating me whole...

I'm really screwed right now; I didn't just stop the wedding for goodness sake...

I literally crash the wrong wedding.