[1] Princes Of Hell {MaBill}

Ok so here's the second book

mabel-pines-smile
iseykitty
@Jazzyjaz100
BlueBelleBeauty

Gosh damnit! The stupid tag is being an idiot!

No one participated in my contest :'(.

Anyways I'll post the new chapter in a few hours and I hope u guys enjoy this short chapter... It'll show u what Bill had done with the objects from everyone from the Cipher Wheel and a little else. Also take notice that Mabel had just left him and its only been a few weeks and this will show Bill at his depressed stage.
__________

3rd person

Stan and Ford had gotten the chance to talk to Bill who seemed miserable, worst than watching his beautiful Star yell and nearly break his face.

Bill was struggling with his demonic work in the Dreamscape, he's been having difficulty actually successfully completing deals with other mortals.

Bill has never felt so guilty, so feared, so weak, so lonely since his Star left and wanted him gone. He never and wished he never wanted to meet the Pines not even his Shooting Star.

~~~

Bill let's out another cry and kicks his legs in frustration. "Make her go away!" Bill screams and pulls at his blonde hair. "I wish I never meet the Pines!" He jumps up from his spot on the couch and walks in his office. He looks around and takes two boxes and begins drawing a summoning circle no one really knows about.

He sets the 9 items in their rightful spots and begins chatting.

It is time to bring him.

-----------------------------------

Ta-da! Next chapter will be up soon tonight or early tomorrow! Hehehehe, now guess who this 'him' Bill is wanting to help him with his demonic deeds.

Dont forget to vote or comment