Chapter ¡9!

Chapter 9

Sapphire

Present Day

«Unedited«

"I look at you and I feel different, every look drives my soul into madness, I feel the pull that shakes me to my core, pulls at my heart strings so much I fear that I will break into the pieces..." Words had left me without my permission, it was so unexpected that I suddenly looked like a mad woman, just when the realization hit me and it did hit me hard I spoke again..."Bloody hell! I just I said that out loud, did't I?"

I couldn't believe I spoke those words. Was it really me or has someone possessed my body?

Why??? Just why???

I mentally screamed to myself over and over. This wasn't me, mentally stable me would never tell a stranger something this drastic. Normal me would just kick him in the gut and would give him a one way ticket to hell.

And then I saw him getting even closer as smile appeared on his full beautiful lips. 
Wait, when did his lips or him became such a beautiful? Gosh I look so hopeless teenager right now.

I tried to quickly change the subject, remembering the topic we talked about couple of minutes ago. 

"Tell me about Aruba, you claim we met there but I have no memories of ever being there, let alone meeting you"

"Oh little one... trying to distract me, aren't we?"

"If you know what I'm doing can't you just get distracted then?"

He chuckled, revealing his million dollar smile, Oh for pete's sake what in the world is wrong with me! 

This behavior of mine is really getting out of my own hand and I need to do something or I will do something hurtful to myself which I seriously don't need.

I dated alright? I was no saint but this damn guy who stood in front of me just intimidated me so much, one look at him and I didn't really know whether he really was a real one or just dropped from olympus. He really looked like a greek god through. I was just openly checking him out, God strike me with some lighting will you?

I needed wake up call asap!

"I like how honest you are, and back to that question, Yes we met in Aruba, it was a brief and very memorable encounter trust me, I searched for you for 3 years....Found you today by accident but doesn't really matter how as long as I did"