Chapter 3

Rene's POV

The door opened and I was immediately embraced in a hug.

"Rene!" The deep voice of my brother echoed in my ear. A huge smile crept onto my face as I looked up at him. And when I say looked up, I mean tilted my head probably as far back as it could go. I'm actually quite tall but Mitch still manages to tower over me.

"Hey Mitch!" I said enthusiastically. He hadn't changed much over the past few months. His hair was still styled the same, brown and in a quiff. His brown eyes still glistened in the light. Same majorly sharp cheekbones. Same Mitch.

"You've grown" He teased me, I gave him the 'Are you serious' look and he just smirked. "Now let's introduce you to my friends!"

"Oh, what joy!" I sarcastically replied. He looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Listen, I've already told them a few rules so there's nothing you need to be afraid of, ok? They will love you." He emphasized the word will which kind of gave me a bit more... reassurance.

He lead me to a room where five boys sat. Five. They all looked up when I walked in so I did one of those really awkward waves then mentally face palmed.

"Rene, this is Jerome, Lachlan, Vikk, Rob, and Preston." Mitch said pointing at them in order. "Guys, this is my sister Rene" That's when they all started to get up to greet me, so I took time to look at each individually. (A/N They greet her in the order that Mitch said the names.)

First was Jerome, he had very short brown hair and brown eyes. He was quite tall and it seemed like I could get along with him easy, he shook my hand then pulled me in for a hug.

Next was Lachlan, and geez was he tall. He had blonde hair styled upwards and electric blue eyes, a very warming smile plastered on his face, he immediately pulled me in for a hug.

After was Vik, he was short, with dark skin. He had chocolate colored eyes, bordered by thick eyebrows. He also has dark hair. He greeted me with a friendly smile and shook my hand.

After that was Rob, a fairly tall guy. He too had brown hair, but he also had a very short beard. He had brown eyes that seemed to glow with happiness. He hugged me tightly, picking me of the ground.

"Another Canadian!" He yelled, right in my ear, causing me to flinch a bit. He instantly put me down and let me carry on greeting people.

Finally was Preston, and I have to say, he is very attractive. He to had brown hair, styled into a quiff. He had amazing brown eyes and was fairly tall. He smiled and I felt like the whole world just disappeared, then and there. He pulled me into a hug as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Holy shit...

____

Preston's POV

As I embraced her in a hug I began to want it to last forever, but sadly she pulled away.

She was beautiful.

Her brown hair cascaded down her back, curling into the ombre tips. Her emerald eyes sparkled as she showed of a smile that could light up the whole world.

Stop it! I told myself. This is Mitch's sister, you can't date her...

"So guys, i'm gonna go show her to her room. Then, Rene, I will leave you to unpack" Mitch said as he looked from us to his sister.

____

Rene's POV

As Mitch led me out of the room, I wondered what rules he had told them.

We walked up some stairs and through a long, but fairly wide, corridor. There were several doors on either side, no doubt the boys rooms. At the end of the corridor was an oak door, Mitch pushed it open and my jaw dropped.

Inside there was a large bed with burgundy (A/N for some reason i'm obsessed with the color burgundy at the moment) colored sheets and a large, white, oval step surrounding it on the left side of the room. Each side held a white oak bedside table and a dresser. On the right side of the room there were two burgundy doors, which I assumed were the bathroom and closet. A variety of mirrors, each cut differently, lay in between the two doors. On the wall, directly in front, held huge windows, and two glass doors that led to a balcony. The walls were all painted burgundy and the floor was wooden laminate. 

"Sorry it's not much..." Mitch muttered from behind me. I turned around and gave him an 'are you serious'.

"Sorry it's not much? Mitch it's amazing, thank you!" I wrapped him in a hug.

Maybe i'll like it here...

____________________________________________________________________________________

So i'm gonna leave it there..

So sorry for the really late update but I have been really ill lately, still am.

Please can you help Ashley out with her book, she doesn't have time to come up with ideas for it as she is so busy, so she needs some suggestions.

Anyways..

I'll see you in the next chapter....