The Arrival.

~Nikkita's POV~

After a short flight to Dublin we had finally landed. That's when my anxiety kicked in 150%. I'm about to meet Niall's parents in around 10 minutes. Oh no, they aren't going to like me. Someone save me now.

I started shaking like a maniac. I haven't had a freak out in awhile and I don't need one right now.

"Nikk." Lou pulled me to the back of our group and stood in front of me. "Don't freak yourself out. You're going to be fine okay?" He reassured me.

He was always the one who realised what was going on in my head.

"Thanks Lou." I hugged him tightly and we caught up with the rest of the group.

I cleared my anxiety out as much as I could, I was still shaking but I was going to be okay. I mean at least I looked okay. I fixed up my makeup and changed back into my high neck cut, red dress. Brushed through my hair and put my bowlers hat back on. Obviously putting my black docs on as well.

"Lets go get our bags!" Louis ran in front of everyone like the child he is. Everyone laughing at his childish manner as we all ran behind him.

We all arrived at the luggage pick up, Niall grabbing our bags putting them on one of those trolley things the airports supplied.

He walked over standing next to me as he smiled happily.

"What?" I hugged him, looking up into his eyes from his chest.

"Nothing. You just make me happy." He leant down kissing me softly as he took my hat.

Putting it on top of his messy bed hair that he had tried to stick quiff with gel that was left over from yesterday.

I laughed at the faces he had begun pulling at me. I kissed him softly as we both laughed during the kiss.

Everyone had gotten their bags and Eleanor had got us going to Starbucks.

Everyone sat down in a booth, El already having her coffee in hand seeing as she sprinted.

I walked slowly up to the counter, waiting a little bit seeing as the recent cashier was going on a break and swapped with a teen girl.

"Can I please have a salted caramel hot chocolate." I smiled at the young teen girl who just stared at me with her mouth open. Was she okay? I think she stopped breathing...

She shot out of behind the register and the next thing I knew she was latched to my body. What?

"Oh my god! You're Nikkita Tomlinson! Louis Tomlinson's sister and Niall Horan's girlfriend!" She whisper yelled. "I'm a big fan of you! I love you so much! I love Niallitta as well! CAN I HAVE A PHOTO TO SHOW THE GIRLS?!?!?"

"Thanks babe. Sure you can have a photo, but what do you mean 'show the girls'?" I wondered.

"The other directioners. I have a twitter dedicated to you, I have over 300,000 followes. I mean there's millions of us that ship Niallitta. I think I've only ever seen about 100 different people that hate on you two but against us millions that do, they have no chance." She grabbed out her phone.

That's when it hit me. There is more people supporting Niall and I than hating us. Let alone I apparently have twitters dedicated to me. This was god damn beautiful, I think I always took the negative tweets in and never the positive ones.

I smiled at the camera as she took a good photo, she then asked for ones with funny faces, I would never hesitate for one of these.

I pulled my bottom teeth in front of my top ones and smiled sticking my tongue out so it touched my nose, then crossing my eyes.