She's Not Afraid

Sirens sounded, and parents yelled. Well especially my mum at least, she was pulling me by my forearm, while Louis followed behind crossing his arms.

We were both angry! Mum was going ballistic at us, for something we didn't even do! It was all the other kids, Lou and I were the ones trying to stop it, even though we were a little drunk... just a little.

"Mum let me go!" I ripped my arm out of her arms,

"You were being irresponsible and now your angry at me! I'm being a good parent, so put up with it!" She screamed at me while looking for cars.

"MUM! IM NOT 7 ANYMORE IM 17!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs,

I knew that would hurt her and I felt bad after I said it.

"DUDE! To far!" Lou pointed out. She turned to face me with tears forming in her eyes,

"But darling..." BANG!!! Just like that I watched my own mother get hit by a speeding car.

"MUMMMMMM!!" Louis and I screamed together. I dropped to the ground tears streaming down my face, Louis follows griping me tight from behind. We called the Ambulance and people swarmed around trying to help us, nothing could help us, for all we know our mum was just killed.

The thing is, the car never stopped,we never heard car breaks! The car driver didn't care that they just killed my mother! They only cared about getting away with it. Louis and I were taken to the Hospital, and waited in the cold, dull waiting room. Lights flickered, I cried, Lou cried, the police called our dad's phone but said no word to us.

Dad tried walking over to us but the police stopped him in his tracks, I noticed Dad started crying worse and the police shook his hand and left. Dad walked, slouched over and broke the news to us,

"Your mum, she, she, she um passed away..." We all grouped hugged, crying into each others shoulders for a good 15 minutes. Then the doctor came out and told us we could come say our last good byes,

"I remember the moment I layed eyes on you, I remember the moment I worked up the urge to ask you on a date, I remember our first kiss, I remember our first everything, I remember our wedding day and I remember talking about growing old together. I've loved you since day one, and I'll love you until the day I die..." My dad said as he kissed her forehead and left the room, breaking down into tears worse.

"I know your last few minutes weren't how you thought they would be, I'm sorry I was ignoring you, I'm sorry I ruined your night, I just hope you'll forgive me so that one day we can walk together along the clouds of heaven." Louis got out, struggling to speak as he couldn't stop crying he ran out the room joining dad in the hall way. It left me and my mothers limp, cold body in the room.

It was time for my last good bye.

"Mum, I'm sorry for the last 2 years, I'd scream at you, I'd say I hate you, I would find anyway to hurt you. I'd slam doors on your face because you wouldn't let me go out with Lou an Harry. I know I'm a rude person, but I know I will always be your little girl. I'm sorry for my last words you ever heard, but I hope you realise I disliked you with love, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I LOVE YOU!" I hugged her, and kissed her cheek.

The next week was her funeral, Louis and I wore big black glasses so none could see our red puffy eyes, we didn't talk to anyone, we couldn't. Our dad read a huge letter, and read out mine along with Louis' because when we tried we both started bawling again. As we bawled while hearing our speeches about our mum read out I looked out to the people sitting down, I realised they were too crying. They knew what an amazing person my mum was, it wasn't just the ones who were close to her either, it was almost everyone there. She meant something special to everyone, even the people I thought hate her, it was literally quite the opposite. We both wrapped around each other, me sobbing into his chest and him sobbing into the curve of my neck. We kept our arms around each other and walked up to her coffin were a photo of her was placed. We rested our hands on it, kissed it and placed a rose on the top. We then went and buried her at her favourite place, our backyard. We lived on a huge property and buried her were she would always go sit and read her favourite book or lay down and gaze at the clouds, or he sunrise in the morning.

Weeks past as we slowly got better, oh yeah,I forgot to tell you I'm Nikkita Tomlinson, the sister of the Louis Tomlinson