Chapter Fifteen: Truth Or Dare

Chapter 15: Truth or Dare

Amelia's P.O.V

The night progressed on and Nathan suggests we play Truth or Dare- extreme style. Well why not? We're young, drunk and I'm in a room full of sexy boys. We all sit in a circle, I try to sit next to Landon and Liam but Carter drags me to floor and I lay sitting between Carter and Liam. I roll my eyes at him and face the other way. Through this whole evening I've been avoiding Harry and Carter. They've noticed it too. They've both been talking so I guess they've patched things up between the two.

Tom, Landon, Nathan and Harry finally sit down. So after every dare the person who had the go has to take a sip from the vodka in the middle of the circle.

"Okay I'll start Landon Truth or Dare?" asks Tom

"Truth" he replies

A chorus of wuss' and boo's went around the circle.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Erm...yeah"

I think its safe to say that everyone was shocked. Wow a good looking lad like him hasn't gotten laid. Fair play to him if he wants to wait. Who am I to judge?

Just then everyone burst out laughing except for Landon.

"What?" I ask clearly confused

"Next time don't say your thoughts out loud" laughs Nathan

Oh great! Way to go Amelia! I bow my head, blushing. "Come on, I could've said something worse at least I'm being nice" I said, folding my arms defensively.

Landon winks at me, "Guys please, it's natural for any girl to think this way about me." He laughs

Oh God, this is gonna be a long night. As we carried on with the game everyone was pretty drunk. Liam and Harry were stripped to their boxers, Nathan's covered in chocolate, Landon is bleeding, Tom isn't wearing any pants and Carter looks like he's gonna pass out any second now. Luckily for me I've been observing...and laughing along the way.

"Guys this has turned into strip poker" I laugh

"We can if you want to" smirks Harry

"Yeahhh join the party" slurs Carter

I haven't heard Harry speak a lot this night, I glare at him and look at Nathan...blowing up a condom? Is he for real?

"What the fuck Nath?" I ask

He looks at me and shrugs.

"Who's turn is it?" mumbles Landon from the sofa caring for his bleeding arm

"Mine" speaks Harry "I choose...Amelia"

Damn it! I just had a feeling he was going to choose me! Damn you Harry. Damn you.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" I stupidly say. I don't know what it is with me but I like a challenge. But this is Harry! You never know with what type of shit he comes up with! I clasp my hand around my mouth and shout, "TRUTH! I MEAN TRUTH!"

"Too late" he says a little too evilly, " I dare you...to give me a lap dance!"

I stare at him in shock! Even if Carter is drunk I feel him tense behind me.

"NO!" I shout being my initial reaction

"If you don't do it you'll have to face the punishments" he smirked

The punishment is basically sleeping in the bathroom. Who knows what they do to the bathroom, especially in a boys school.

"Aw, come on Amelia its only a dare" coos Tom