Fred and George Muggle AU

This was requested by turntywurnpurlurts, hope you enjoy!

~~~~

I was finally moving out! Moving out of where? That horrible place I had to call home for 18 years. I was planning on moving to an apartment complex that my friend had recommended. She was big on interior design and layout, and she basically rented the apartment for me a month or so beforehand in order to make it live-able.

I guess she felt bad because I had to live in a drab boring house for 18 years, she never could stand hanging out at my house. Well, that and my horrible caretakers. I lived with my aunt and uncle, and they treated me like crap. Anyways, I had a little brother named Harry, and I wish I could keep him with me, but luckily he went off to some awesome boarding school only an hour or so away from home.

So moving in, she decorated, but she definitely didn't unpack. So before I met my new neighbors, I changed into some more comfortable clothes (A big t-shirt I stole from my best guy friend, (B/G/F), and some boy short panties) and stated unpacking. I first unpacked my bedroom, and then started on the living room. While in the living room, I already had the couch and tables set up, but while filling the bookshelf, I felt like I was being watched.

Looking around, I noticed a huge window where you could see straight into the person's apartment next to you, and there were two almost identical boys looking through the windows at me. Now I say almost identical, because one appears to be missing an ear, and the other was slightly paler than the other, almost as if he had recently been resurrected from the the dead.

Blushing, I rushed back into my room, threw on some proper clothing, and headed back to my living room. "Remind me to ask about getting curtains," I mumbled to Siri, while I continued to pack my books into the shelves.

Sooner than I realized, the two boys were knocking on my door, sweets in hand, and smirks on their faces.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Hi, we just wanted to say hello to our new neighbor!" they said in unison.

"Well, that's quite creepy," I muttered under my breath.

"Well, we"

"decided that"

"we would"

"bring some"

"treats over."

"Do you guys like plan these out, or what, because it's quite strange."

"We have a magical twin connection, so we don't need to plan anything," they chorused.

"Like I said, strange..." I said, grabbing the basket, and inspecting the sweets. "Hmm, these look like they've been tampered with. You should probably try a couple, just to make sure they're okay." (NOT LIKE DRUGS BUT LIKE MAKE THEM TASTE GROSS TYPE THINGS. LIKE TOOTHPASTE OREOS AND CARMEL ONIONS)

They looked at each other, shocked. Probably because I just saw right through their 'foolproof' plan. And to be honest, I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't sneak sweets I tampered with into Dudley (My cousin) and his friend's candy every Halloween. I mean honestly, they let me go trick-or-treating with my friends, and bring Harry along, but shove him into a cupboard, and me into a closet, and think, "Oh, they won't do anything to our son when we give them a perfect chance to."

So they looked at each other, then back to me, and I just told them, that I am quite into simple pranks myself.

They informed me that they usually go all out, but you can't just full on prank somebody you just met. I agreed completely, and then let them know you don't prank me ever, or you get whats coming.