UT to CO

So people requested I updated Everything Changes so I have! Hope you all enjoy it! Also we hit 1K views - how awesome is that! Sorry this is out a little late but I've been super busy!

I'm no longer going to say when I'm going to try and post as this last week has been a disaster! Everything is so busy right now and I'm still not fully settled enough yet to get into a regular routine. Thanks to all of you for your patience and I hope that it won't be too long before y'all get regular chapters again.

----------------

Being on the road was fun, but being tucked up in a hotel bed and watching reruns of Modern Family was much more enjoyable. She was extremely grateful whenever she spent time alone in her hotel room that the band had begun to make more money, she was grateful all the time but there was something extra special about laying in a queen sized bed in a double room that you shared only with your luggage. Before she could never do that as she was always having to share with various other girl crew members, always having to hang out with them, never being allowed to just chill by herself; things were good now, more comfortable. Kirstie loved traveling with everyone and the laughter they had together yet sometimes she needed some alone time to clear her head, some time to collect her thoughts and recharge for the next day, and God knows she needed to have a moment to her self after the whirlwind of thoughts that had occurred within the last few days.

Seth had rang, and rang, and rang. It was getting rather annoying to Kirstie really. She had answered him the first time, listened to his apologetic rambling for the best part of an hour and she thought that after that everything would be good but it never improved. He rang her again the next day and for some reason she couldn't bring herself to ask him about his day, she didn't want to listen to him drawl  on about meetings and stocks with all the fans language he used, it was boring an repetitive - she had probably heard each story around 5 times before. It hadn't shocked Kirstie that she couldn't bring herself to be interested in him, he had hurt her, it had been building up for a while and not turning up to the concert had crumbled her defences. It just left her feeling empty, questioning every little detail of their relationship to figure out what was happening, it was draining.

And then there was the confusing situation with Avi. After a day or two of recollection, Kirstie could finally admit that something inside her had taken a fancy to Avi, something about him made her fell warm inside this time around yet she wasn't quite sure how she felt about that. She knew these new found feelings was a result of her situation, she was feeling lonely and he was there, she was feeling unloved and he was paying her attention. It was only a natural response, nothing special about it but that didn't meant it wasn't a hinderance to her. As only Avi and Genevieve knew about her situation she had to keep her feelings hidden from sight, no glances at him, no lingering touches, no chatting to him excessive for any extended amount of time -  as much as she wanted to do so she couldn't, she now had two secrets to keep, one of which no one could know about. Luckily if Avi had registered that there was a change in her behaviour towards him (maybe the occasionally flirty remark had caused him to think and realise what was going on), he never said anything, he just simply went a long with it as if they had been doing it for their entires lives but they hadn't, it was new, even before they didn't do it.

She was startled out of her thoughts of Avi by a loud and persistent knock on her door, beckoning her back into reality. Huffing, she threw the cosy covers off of her and shivered as her body was met by the cold air of the room, she never had been used to cold weather. A little part of her hoped that whoever was at the door was Avi, as much as she found it awkward to be around him she would have loved to see him again, there was something about him that was so comforting yet it was precisely that that could make her weak all over again. But it wasn't Avi, instead she  saw Mitch standing outside of the door, wrapped up warm for the cold weather and looking like he had just downed a whole mug of espresso.