Chapter 7 :)

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

Well, that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie

I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like

And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipeI can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight

As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight

High off of love, drunk from my hateIt's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it, the more I suffer I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates meShe fuckin' hates me, and I love it

.....

All day Prince and Roc hung out with Mariah's clique. It irritated the living shit out of me. If they wanted to play this game. Lets play. I could tell Roc liked me. I guess he wanted me to be jealous. He kissed Mariah on the cheek then looked up at me. I couldn't do this. He wants to play. LETS GO!!!

I went home and plotted with Minnie.

"Your crazy".

She told me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"But Ray is doing the same thing to you".

"Yeah but...its not the same. Me and Ray are meant to be. You and Roc i dont think so".

She said being all conceited. I laughed at her.

"Naw girly you know I'm in. What are we gonna do"?

She asked getting serious.

"Well here's the plan".

I started going over the plan with her. She squealed in excitement when i was done.

"So this means we have to go....SHOPPING"!

We both screamed. I go my purse and snuck to my bothers room to get his keys. He was sleeping so i got the keys from his dresser and got out. Piece of cake. We went downstairs and hoped in.

"Ok so which stores"?

She asked.

"You know the usual. Spencers, Forever 21, Hollister...the list goes on".

I told her. She nodded in response.

......

Ok so today is the day the plan is in action. My hair was wet from m shower. I put loion on and put on my outfit. This was the first part of the plan. Me and Minnie had to look very cute today to get the boys attention. They were treating us like they didn't even care. So we had to show them what was up. OUTFIT ON THE SIDE. Minnie came out in her outfit. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I called up my friend from another school. Jaden. He was single as of now and in on the plan.

Phone Convo:

"Yo Jaden".

"Aye wassup ma"?

"Nun you got your friend"?

"Yeah he in the car. We on our way".

"Ight cool".

I hung up the phone and me and Minnie went downstairs. We talked with my mom for a while until Jaden text me that i was time to go. When we came out side i saw this really cute boy. He had caramel skin and a haircut. You can tell he was mixed by the way his hair looked cut. He had on a pair of skinnys and a plaid shirt.

"Hey best friend".

He said walking up to me. Woah!! This is Jaden. I haven't seen him in forever so i guess he got sexy! ;)

"Oh My Gosh! Jaden"!

I squeled hugging him excitedly. I let go and looked at him.

"Somebody tried to get cute".

I said punching him playfully in the chest. Damn. He was rock hard.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So i have to fake and be your little boyfriend right"?

He asked me.

"Yeah. Just drop me off and pick me up at school for about a week. By then we wont need to do it anymore".

I explained.

"Got it. I see my friend and your friends already getting along".

He gestured towards Minnie and his friend. She was talking to him and they were laughing. I guess shes just catching up.

"Yeah so lets go i don't wanna be late".

I told him. We got in his all black Lexis and began to speed down the road.

.....

When we arrived i got out. I saw Princeton an the boys talking to Mariah and her clique again. Figures. Jaden followed me and sat on the hood of his car. Attention was on us because Jays music was loud. It was screaming the song Tap out. He pulled me on his lap acting as if we were a couple. W talked a little before i had to go.

"Oh what no kiss"?

He asked me. I laughed and went over to him nervous of what was about to happen. But i really did want to kiss him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He slid his tongue on the bottom of my lip. I gladly let him enter. I pulled away smiled.

"Bye Jay".

I said before walking away. He got back in his car with his friend and sped away. I looked at the top of the steps of the school and Roc was walking away clearly pissed off. But why? He did the exact same thing to me so hes only getting what he gave out. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

....

First period class was fun. All the boys were talking to us even Roc. I guess he just didn't care about what happened. I was at my locker getting the stuff for my next period. I bent over to get something and when i was reaching for it somebody slapped my ass. What The Hell!!!!!!!

I looked up and saw Roc smiling and grinning.

"What the hell Roc"!

I screamed mad.

"You shouldn't be flexin all around here like that".

He replied bluntly. Huh!?

"No just because i look good dosent mean you can just have your way with m-".

Before i could finish i was ct short by his lips brushing mine. They were so soft and sweet nothing like Jays or anybody i ever kissed before. My stomach was on a roller coaster ride doing flips. I felt sparks! He deepened the kiss pulling my body closer than it already was to his. he tardy bell rang but we still kissed. I pulled away gasping for air.

"umm. I'm sorry".

He apologized walking away. Guess i don't need Jaden anymore. he plan didn't even last a day yet but i guess Roc really did like me. I didn't want to seem like i was just using Jay but i only needed him to do this simple thing. I explained that to him. He was just a good friend. I didn't want to seem like a hoe or anything. But i just kissed two different guys today. Ughhh!!! I feel like a hoe.

___________________________________

There it is!!! Comment Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeassseeee!!!!!!!!!!