Chapter 9 :)

The mood is set,
So you already know what's next.
TV on blast,
Turn it down,
Turn it down.
Don't want it to clash,
With my body screaming now.
I know you hearin' it,
You got me moaning now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.
I got a secrets imma drop em to the floor, oh.

------------------

After about 4 phone calls and some convincing me and Minnie were going on tour with the boys! Were in my room packing and we were so excited!

"I still cant believe it"!

Minnie squealed jumping up and down. She was siting on a chair that was in my walk in closet while I was picking out an outfit I was going to wear to the airport. We were going to New York and the tour starts there first. I put the outfit on the hangers and placed all my other outfits in my zebra print suitcases. If you haven't noticed yet...Im a fashionista!

"Me either! Were gonna have sooo much fun. You will never guess how much money my dad is giving me to take with me".

I jumped with her. My dad owns a marketing company so he makes a lot of money. That's why hes on business trips and meetings so much. I finished packing and put the suit cases by my door.

"That was tiring".

Minnie said flopping next to me on the bed. We were packing for about 3 hours now.

"I know it made me hungry. Les go to the kitchen".

I told her jumping out the bed. She followed behind me and we made our way to the kitchen!

----

After watching about 3 movies Minnie was knocked out. I laid next to her on the bed (I already had on pajamas) and got on twitter using my phone. Twitter was dead so I was just looking a my mentions. I heard a beep and looked at my phone.It was a text. Who would be texting me this late?

Roc: Gudnite :) See ya tomorrow

Woah!? Oh My God!! I just got a text from Roc? Play it cool Al.

Allisah: Going to sleep already babe? Wow

I replied smirking to myself.

Roc: So im your babe now? I like a girl who makes the first move ;)

Allisah: You wish!

Roc: Don't play. I see how you be staring at me.

Umm..ok he's right about that.

Allisah: Naw I was looking at Prod...jk jk! :)

Roc: -.-

I laughed at his response and turnd my phone off locking it. I cant wait until tomorrow!

"Rest In Paradise Mom".

I whispered before going to sleep.

---

Next Morning

5am

Allisah P.O.V

I got out the shower and lotion up. I was definitely wearing my hair in a bun today. I washed it in the shower so it would be curly. I put on my outfit (ON THE LEFT). Minnie was in the guest room getting dressed. Prince text me this morning and said they will be here at 6. I had some time before they came so I went downstairs. Dylan and Daniel were still asleep so I couldn't say bye to them. Guess I will just text them later. Minnie came downstairs few minutes later. She wasn't the girly type so she barely wore light frilly colors. She had on a green crop top that showed her stomach and green and whit ombre shorts. She looked cute. We hot!

"Oooh who trynna look cute for Ray"?

I teased. She blushed and shook her head.

"Girl no. I just threw this on".

She tried to explain.

"Yeah yeah. I don't believe you but its whatever".

I nudge her sholder and she just laughed.

..

We watched tv for a few minutes until Prince called me. He said they were in a van outside. I kissed my mom goodbye and we grabbed our suit cases and headed or the door.

"Sisterrr"!!

Ray yelled walking over to me. He gave me a huge bear hug.

"I..need....air".

He let go.

"Sorry. Yall need help with bags"?

He asked walking over to our luggage. Him and Minnie start talking so I was just standing there. Until Roc came out lookin fine!

"Hey Allisah".

He said licking his lips.

"Your outfit cute".

He pointed towards my belly button piercing.

"Cute".

He bit his lip. Damn. Why is this boy doin this to me.

"Yours Is spiffy too".

I told him. He chuckle.

"Mhm so you sitting next to me on the plane"?

He asked me.

"4 and a half hours next to you. I think ill pass".

I told him. He kissed his teeth.

"Quit fronting. You know you want to be next to all of this".

He started flexing his muscles. That had me on edge but I kept it cool.

"Hahaha....no -.-".

I replied.

"C'mon boys lets go"!

Kesha yelled from inside the van. We all got inside after the boys finished putting ours bags away. Roc sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Of course I didn't mind.

------------------------------------------------------