Chapter 32 :)

Roc P.O.V

"Y'ALL READY FOR MINDLESS BEHAVIOR"!!!!???

DJ Big Deal yelled getting the crowd hype. The whole arena got dark as we walked in the stage. No one could see us yet. A spotlight first shined on Ray, he strikes a pose. Then Prince, then me, and lastly Prod. The intense music began to play and we all had to do sharp dance moves. I couldn't even focus right now. All I kept thinking about was the hurtful look I put on Allisah's face.

"16 balling like them boys in Menudo"!

The crowd of fans sang along with Prodigy. I didn't even want to be here right now. All I wanted to do was go tell Allisah I'm sorry and to hold. This girl got me feigning and I've only been without her for 30 minutes. But it feels like way more.

Me and Ray walked up to the edge of the stage and winked at a few fans. But it didn't feel right. Normally I wouldn't care but tonight, I'm just fucking up. I rubbed a hand over my face and stopped dancing. Ray looked over at me like I was crazy.

"I can't .."

I turned to walk off the stage. I'm going crazy.

...

Desiree P.O.V

I watched as Roc walked away from the stage. What the hell. I pushed the screaming girls out the way so I could get through.

"Bitch"!

One of them yelled. I put up my middle finger while walking away. Shit I don't show no emotion toward these hoes. I'm just here to do what I gotta do to get Prince. But I'm starting to like Roc.

I reached the backstage of the concert and began searching for Roc. I finally spotted him walking down the long hallway in front of me.

"Roc"!

I called out. Two strong me can from down the hall and toward me. One grabbed my arms and the other grabbed my legs.

"C'mon little girl. You're not supposed to be back here until after the concert".

He said as he began to walk in the other direction of where Roc was.

"Wait i have to tell Roc something".

"So does about 9,000 other girls. What makes you so speacial"?

I groaned and kicked, trying to detach myself from these huge weight lifters.

"No its okay. She's with me".

They looked back at Roc giving him an unsure look but put me down anyway. I dusted off my clothes and walked toward Roc.

"Hey".

I said brushing against his arm on purpose. First rule to flirting; make physical contact.

"Hi, what are you doing back here"?

He said still walking. We reached a room that had the words 'Dressing Room' in bold letters. He opened he door and i followed him in.

"Well i saw you depressed on stage tonight. I was wondering if you were okay".

I explained sitting in one of the love seats. The dressing room is not too much, perfect for one person. Has a huge mirror, couch, refrigerator, and rack with every stage outfit.

Roc sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Th-The pictures you gave me were fake. I mean they were real but"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence and sighed. Damn he must really love her. Guilt sank in my heart. Why am i even doing this? Hurting people and messing up innocent lives just to get what i want.