The Girl Who Was Craftily Sneaky

Alternate Dimension

Several years after Sakura's arrival in the new 52:

Sakura walked into Wayne Manor looking for its Master. Her steps were quick and light, as she was happy to be 'home'. She didn't get to visit as often as she would have liked.

Although, she could admit the place would never be the same since Alfred had passed away, but that didn't mean she couldn't still feel his presence. She could still hear his voice clearly instructing her on the proper way to hold a rifle and smacking her on the back of the head when she didn't listen. Sakura chuckled softly. She loved that man dearly.

She had been in this world for fifteen years and now she would never leave it for anything. Her life had changed so much and so many things happened that shaped her into the woman she was today. If she could go back and redo things she didn't think she would.

"Bruce?" Sakura called out wondering where the Dark Knight was. She was about to call out again when a woman slinked in front of her from the shadows.

"Bruce is busy with a guest right now."

Sakura smiled at Selina, by way of greeting and nodded. "Business or pleasure?"

"A bit of both perhaps." Sakura knew immediately Selina was hiding something, wanting to see her reaction to whatever it was. It was a game the two of them played to see who would flinch first. Sakura's smiled widened. She was always willing to play. In the past her relationship with Selina hadn't been the greatest and Bruce was a major reason for that. In time, though, they had let their bitterness go and become friends of a sort. Honestly, her relationship with Selina reminded her of the one she had with Ino. Sometimes that made her sad.

"Take me to him?"

"Of course."

Selina turned and walked away and Sakura followed her mind awash in memories of her youth spent there with Tim, Damien, and Richard. She still remembered that first Christmas party where Richard teased her all right long and stolen her attention from other members of the League. Sakura grinned. Those were happy times.

Sakura shook her head clearing away the memories and entered the dining room. Her eyes immediately landed on her Bruce...and oddly enough another Bruce. Sakura's eyes widened. Two Bruce Wayne? How was that possible? Henge? Was Kakashi playing games with her? She immediately moved closer in order to inspect the situation.

She would have circled the two like a bird of prey, but one of the men had grabbed her arm making her focus. Her eyes sharpened and she gazed at the man she saw that his face was older yet handsome and one she was familiar with, but when she turned and looked at the other, who now that she was paying attention, appeared to be younger. She happened to see Selina out the corner of her eye, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Ah, so this was her game. She was tickled that there were two Bruce Wayne.

"DB? What's going on?" The nickname slipped out before she could stop it. When she lived in the manor with him it was what she called him, but as it was now inappropriate she had since stopped.

Before Bruce could reply they were joined by another presence of the ninja persuasion. "I always thought one of you was enough. Now we must deal with two?"

Sakura swung her head around at Kakashi's timely arrival. "You didn't do this?"

"Why in the world would I make a henge of the Bat?"

He had a point there. Kakashi and Batman weren't exactly fond of each other, but they tolerated each other for her sake. Bruce wasn't fond of her relationship with Kakashi, but she would never send him away. His presence kept the Will of Fire alive within her. As long as Kakashi was around, she'd never forget her roots. Sakura returned her attention to the other Bruce Wayne who was watching her steadily.