Synopsis and What you need to know

As the son of the lead of the largest and most well known Academy team ever, Scott Lee has always felt he had a lot to live up to. Despite being more at home in a hospital than being a leader, He has nevertheless tried to step into his father's shoes when it comes to his large number of siblings. After his brother lands in the hospital and his behaviour comes to light, His father decides to send him to Academy Boot Camp to help him learn just what being a leader means. When he finds out he's to teamed with the three guys who helped put his brother in the hospital, He's pissed. The last person he expected to be teamed with though was the one person who sends every cell in his body into choas.

When her father was killed by a suicide bomber in Iraq, Lesia Wylde's life, and attitude, went off the rails. Left to be raised by a reclusive and secretive Aunt, she has become determined to let nothing and noone hold her back. Being recruited by the Academy was one of the best things to happen to her but her refusal to form real connections with others has made placing her on a team an utter failure. After the Academy moves her and her Aunt to Charleston she meets Scott. Something about him calls to her and she can see his struggle to find his place as clearly as she feels her own.

Then the Academy decides to try something it never does, place a bird on an all dog team. Can Scott and Lesia find where they belong, both on the team and in their hearts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost Bird Children:

1. Twins, Scott/Malory, 17: Kota
2. Blaze,16: North
3. Miles, 14: Gabriel
4. Zoey, 13: Luke
5. Katy,11: Nathan
6.Avery, 9: Sean
7. Ariana, 7: Victor
8. Angelos, 6: Silas
9.Eleanor, 5: Owen

Scarab Beetle Children:
1. Twins Micah/Isaiah, 17: Brandon
2. Twins Wesley/Lacey,16: Corey
3. Katerina Dove, 15: Raven
4. Sasha, 14: Axel
5. Galen, 13: Marc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Book 2 in The Academy Kids Series. While it isn't completely neccesary to read Invisble (Book 1) it is highly recommended since the events of that story feed directly into this one.

Author's Note:

I do not believe in having infallible characters. My story is set 20 years after the beginning of events in Introductions. Sang, Kayli and the boys have had a great deal happen in their lives. They have grown and matured and made mistakes. They continue to make mistakes. You may not like Sang, Kayli or the boys in this story. You may not like their actions or words or choices. That's okay and I will make no apologies for that. While I strive to maintain their essential personalities, I have chosen to have them do, say or act certain ways for the purpose of the story.

Thank you and Enjoy!