4. Ryan Ross the groom's bride

Frank found himself skipping classes more than he used to, and maybe the reason was a boy, and maybe the boy's name was Gerard. Because honestly, Gerard cared too much and thought period cramps were enough for skipping a dangerous amount of classes, and Frank wasn't opposing. He even wished periods lasted longer, just to get hot chocolate everyday, but he'd probably die of loss of blood.

Today was Friday, and as the morning passed by and Frank did attend his classes -vaguely taking notes- he wondered what kind of friends Gerard would have. And he couldn't help but feel slightly anxious, what if his friends are assholes and don't respect his gender or something? What if they like 5 Seconds Of Summer?? That's not the squad Frank is trying to have, he totally has an emo vibe and 5sos is totally out of his aesthetic dream.

And while he fixed his emo fringe -for the aesthetic- in the bathroom's mirror, the bell rang and he had to go to his music class.

It was pretty awesome, because his teacher gave zero fucks and he let them play all the hour. Or gossip, but Frank was already drooling for his favourite guitar in the classroom to even try to eavesdrop.

Just when he was going to pick it, he heard a kid screaming in the background. Actually he heard Pete Wentz screaming in the background.

"That's my guitar, you midget!" Frank turned around and faced Pete, who gasped. "Oh my god, you're Mikey's brother fuckbuddy....! Man, sorry I didn't meant to, you can have that guitar, dude I'm a bass player but I can totally play guitar, I play it in fact for Mikeyway, he's such a cinnamon roll, you know?"Frank was shocked and Pete kept describing Mikey in a was that Frank found interesting at least, but he wasn't the one to judge here, he thought while he walked to the nearest amp still Pete following him and talking about Mikey - anyway, they saw each other yesterday and still he has so much news about him!? -

Eventually Frank was left alone to try to understand in what context was Pete calling Mikey "too pure" but he shrugged it off and started playing a song by Green Day, because he wasn't a slut for that band, not at all.

------------------------

Gerard just had an enlightening thought: he didn't quite had a squad to introduce to Frank. They were just a bunch of emo guys, maybe an emo cult. And the last time they tried to socialize, they were kicked out of the park. It was Brendon's fault, it was always his fault.

While he mentally scowled at the boy with an impressive forehead, Gerard walked home. Because one of the perks of being friends with the girl at the cafeteria was using the back door, and he didn't leave a mark as he walked home. Of course, he wasn't nasty enough to not text Frank to tell him he could directly walk to his house and then join the emo cult.

Gerard was secretly a 13 year old girl, so when he arrived home he put on his emoest attire and made sure his eyeliner was on point -though it always was- then he proceeded to continue the sketch he had started of Frank's angelical face.

Because in this week, Gerard had gotten used to see that angelical face, and his biggest achievement was always making him smile. As he signed the drawing, he absentmindedly drew a heart next to it. And maybe Gerard was developing a huge crush towards Frank, and one day he won't be able to keep it inside his heart and he'll scream at his face how much of an ethereal angelical god he is and how much he'd like to hold him and smell his hair.