Your on

ღ..:•°*Asuna's POV*°•:..ღ

"Asuna is slow to anger, but when she gets mad... I promise you she'll make your life a living hell." I finished,
"Mess with me again and I promise you would have wished Kazuto never saved you." I breathed, Asade raised to her feet. A fire burning in her eyes.

"You think you scary Me? Because your wrong! your not as tough as you think you are!" Asade preached as she rose to her feet. "Your weak, you are always leaning on Kazuto. Your not really that strong." Asade continued. I could see Kazuto-kun was about to say something but I reached out my hand signalling him to stop. Rika and Aya-chan gave me questionable looks, I shook them off.

I'm not weak...
I'm not.
I'm not!

"How sad." I breathed, no expression was visible.

"Why do you do this?? SAO is over, all that happened in the game isn't real." Asade said her face matching my poker face.

I raised one eyebrow.

I clumsily walked over to the wheel chair in the corner and let my weight fall into it.
I glanced back at Asade,
"Then I suppose you'll have to find a different reason to why you Oh-so love my boyfriend." I stated a mocking smile played my lips.

"I-i do love him!" Asade shouted trying to get her point across, I rolled my eyes.

"Prove it."

"Let's battle." Asade suggested, I stayed silent.

"Fine, where's the battle ground then." I spoke, a poker face was my only expression.
A grin made its way to her face, everyone had their own looks that they threw at me, but I ignored them.

"Come on Asuna, your giving her what she wants." Rita argued, I crossed my arms. Asade was really getting on my nerves, at this point I'll fight her however she likes if she'll just stay out of my business.

"Guys, we shouldn't fight." Kazuto-kun said, putting a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

I'm plenty calm.
I mean she its not like she saw to me getting my leg sprained and a concision... Oh wait she did.

She smiled when she could tell what my answer was going to be.
"We're playing GGO."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hiya!

Sorry for the short chapter but when I suddenly thought of a perfect ending. XD

Like
Comment
Add
Follow!

ILY! ~♡
Bai!