5- Awake

Ashley winters

"You filthy bitch. You never do anything right!" My boyfriend screamed at me as tears fell down my face. "Now, do you want to make me happy?" He gripped my chin hard in his hand and made me look at him right in the eyes. "Answer me!" "Y..yes.." I croaked out. He pulled the back of my head and roughly pressed my lips against his. "This isn't good enough. I want more!"

"NO!" I screamed. Startling myself I woke up covered in sweat and tears. I opened my eyes and I was all dizzy. am I dead? Did Seth hurt me so bad that I'm unconscious? Suddenly my vision corrected and all I could see was a blue curtain surrounding me. I looked down and I was in a hospital bed. How did I get here? Did the police find me and arrest seth? Am I finally safe?

Suddenly two nurses came rushing in. And pulled the curtain open. "Are you ok love? We heard you scream!" A tall brunette asked me. "I'm alright. I'm sorry it was just a nightmare." The nurses gave me nods and one began to check my pulse while the other began unhooking a few tubes from me. I looked around the room and it was very similar to the last time I was here. Except there were clothes all over the couch. Was Seth here? Did he spend the night?

"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked. My head started to hurt so so bad. I couldn't even keep it up.

"You were rescued dear. You were found unconscious in the lake.." The nurse stopped checking my pulse and stood in front of me with a worried look. "Do you not remember anything?"

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking. What the hell happened? Then it all clicked. Seth.

But whose clothes were those? Who rescued me?

Niall Horan

  I was practically sprinting down to the hospital room. I needed answers. I needed to know who did this to that girl. No.. Ashley.

  I ran into the elevator pressing floor 7.  "Niall, you need to remember that she is in horrible condition. You need to give her space and be careful. And chances are that she might recognize you so this whole thing is probably very overwhelming for her." Mark said. I nodded and then I heard a ding!  And the doors opened.

I started walking slowly to the door with mark in front of me. As we approached the door I heard talking. I'm assuming the nurse is with her. Mark Knocked on the door and slowly opened it just enough to pop his head through. "May we come in?" He asked.

The nurse turned away I'm assuming to ask Ashley if it was okay. "Yes that's fine." The nurse walked back to us. Before I walked in the nurse gave me a glare that was saying I need to be professional about this. I nodded back to her and walked in. I slowly walked in with my hands in my pockets and head down. I didn't want to freak her out because im 'famous'. I stood in the opposite side of the room away from the bed so she wouldn't see me and mark went up to talk to her. I didn't see much but I heard them taking.

"Hello dear, I'm Mark."

"I'm Ashley. D-did you save me?"

I heard her voice crack.

"No.. Well kind of. My mate is the one who actually spotted you before things got bad." I saw Mark scratch the back of his head and waved me to come over. And I did.

I slowly walked over to the bed and I felt so nervous. Why am I so nervous?? When I looked at her she looked terrible so many bruises and scratches.

When she looked at me her face was in complete shock. Her eyes were glued to me and her mouth was wide open. yep she recognized me. Damn.