Dante x Fem!depressed!neko!reader

Okay so thoes who might not have caught on I like fem!reader then male!reader in a pattern so its 50/50 even, when its a genderless on i don't count it in my pattern so yea    :3 immma cool person!

Also if your effected by depression I suggest skipping this, it does not talk about cutting or anything but depression just a bitch and hard to read if you have it! Also i'm always here to talk to so message me or something if you need a shoulder to cry on, a hug or someone to listen! I was dubbed by my school to be very good at that.

(H/c) - Hair colour

-
You frowned sitting in your house next to Kawaii-chan's alone in the dark. Your (h/c) ears pressed to your head sadly depression bringing you down in the never ending black hole of numbness. You couldn't feel anything but nothing, like you were sitting in the room temperature water forcing you to only feel nothing. You were eating some fish on your bed while listing to music played on a music box. Your tail twitch when you heard your front door open and frowned knowing who it was.

Dante

"(Y/N)?" You pulled yourself from bed wrapping your (F/C) sweater around you more before walking up the stairs, you saw the blue haired guard looking at you worriedly. Everyone has but you didn't care, nor felt anything. "Hey (Y/N).." He said and gave a small smile, you just stared at his expressionless before looking at the fridge.

"You...hungry?" You said after a moment and he shook his head, you gave a small nod and walked barefoot on your cold stone floors sitting at your table and Dante sat across of you locking his eyes with your emotionless one.

"How do you feel?" When did he start to care?

"Numb." You answered, maybe hes here to kill you... Not that yo would care or have any emotion towards it. He nodded and held out some type of food, when you saw it a tiny, small, very small smile was on your lips before it disappeared but Dante caught it. "Thank... You." You said taking the (F/F) out of his hands and put it next to you on the table. "I didn't think anyone remembered..."

"Well I did, and for that you have to let me take you out for a walk." He said and you frowned. He only wanted something out of it "we don't need to go outside in town but please just walk with me?" He begged and you nodded standing up, he got up smiling and you two started to walk outside, Dante walking your speed. The sun hurt your eyes at first but you got use to it as you two walked away towards the gate and over the bridge. "We got this finished a couple of days ago." He said proudly as your tail dragged on the ground and your ears still pressed to your head.

+==+

You two were lost in the forest and you were sitting on a stump waiting for Mr. I-know-where-we-are-just-let-me-recheck-the-map. Not that you cared (Reader-chan sounds like a teenager!) (laurence: shut up and stop breaking the fourth wall! I also have to teach Dante something after this) (Dante:SHUT UP I KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING)

"Here let me see it." You said and he looked at you before walking over, he gave you the map and sat next to you so your thighs were touching which made your flinch but relax, why did that effect you? You stared at it for a second before putting your finger on the Northwest part on the map. "We're here." You said.

"How do you know?" He asked sounding a bit childish which made you have a micro-smile for a second.

"Well you got this map from Lucinda right?" You asked and he nodded, "Well it has magic on it so any Magicks, witches or anyone with a strong nose can smell the places on it."

"Oh, well thanks." He smiled and a flicker of feeling burned through your chest but was gone again.Why can't you feel anything?! "Hey (Y/N), where did you get your bracelet?" You looked at him with emotionless eyes, knowing he was talking about the gold bracelet on my wrist that was two fingers wide and (F/C) jewel on the middle. "I never saw you wear it before?"

"This?... Zane gave it to me." You shrugged, little thoughts of the worst thing you could do to yourself got worst as you talked about the bracelet.

"When?" He suddenly asked and you looked at him shrugging.

"About... Two months ago..." You said and they kept getting worst, you bit your cheek and drew blood. He suddenly grabbed your wrist and you yelped out surprised and tried to back away. He pulled out his katana and sliced the bracelet off and it clattered to the floor as he pulled you to his chest hugging you tightly. You were speechless as you felt emotions again, everything you missed swirled in your head dragging tears to your eyes.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled between your ears burrry his face in your hair.

"I-I can feel!" You said your tail wrapping around his wrist and you hugged him back tifhtly. "D-Dante! Thank you so much!!" You cried tears of joy that was getting his shirt (because he was wearing normal clothes and not armour). "Thank you soo much!"

"I was so worried, I saw a knife on the counter and thought...." He mumbled and you started to feel wet on your head. "I-I couldn't let you... I'd never forgive myself... Your the only one I..." He stopped and you pulled back to see tears slowly running down his face and a blush on his cheeks.

"I couldn't." You smiled and stopped up on your tip toes kissing his nose.

"I-I..." He stuttered then sighed and wiped your tears away then his own, "I just love you too much and couldn't live if my last... Well I a-always liked you so I kinda thought you would be my family if we were dating and-and" he said and You chuckled purring a bit.

"I love you too Date." You said and he smiled and kissed your nose, you tilted your head up catching him in a kiss. "More then (F/F)." You mumbled and he laughed a bit before pulling away and holding out the map.

"So we're here?" He asked and you sniffed the air only smelling Dante.

"Oh Irene..."

"What?"

"We're lost, i can't get a scent..."

"WHAT?!"

You two were saved by Oliver (the wood guy) who was so happen to be out getting wood that day.

-Alternate Ending-

"Dante."

"Yes?"

"I smell... Chickens?"

"Wha-"

"WHO GOES THERE?!" You jumped back and Dante draws his sword only to see a funny looking man with chickens following him storm over to there. "WELLL?"

"Oh, its you." Dante said and put his swords back.

"Its me? Its me?! How dare thou!! I am Castor Lord of the chickens!!" He said and you gave Dante a confused look and he just shrugged. "I am the strongest Chicken shaman there is!!"

"Well i'm sorry my lord ship." You said and gave a small bow.

"See this is what you have to do my people." He said and turned to the chickens. "You must bow to show respect." He said and turned to us. "I like you but are you also part of the horrible chicken house builder's village?"

"He means Aphmau." Dante said with a small smile, you giggled and nodded.

"Very well! I was going over there to let my chickens mate!" He said and you followed him back while he rambled on on how bad the houses were and how she could never build anything in her life.