ZanexFem!Reader

( before Aphmau got even close to Phoenix drop!)

Simply you hated your job.
Simply you hated the king.
Simply you hated the corruption you had to put up with.
Simply you wanted out.

But you stayed.

Why?

Because you loved Zane.

Keyword Loved.

It'll all started on a normal day with strong winds.

-Flashback-

"YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHH WWWWIIINNNNNNDDDD!!" Your friend Hannah squealed running to the door watching the wind whip around outside, she was part of the Jury of nine and probably the only one who hated Zane the most. But she didn't kill him because of you.

"Hannah, you are going to run into someone." You laughed following behind her and she looked around still grinning.

"Yeah?" She said and you smiled, you were in a knight's outfit. It had the O'khasis logo on it and was made out of Daimon, to fit your body well. Hannah's armour was lesser and made from elves since it was lighter and she was abel to move better. It had a purple cape on it that made her looked more like a child then a guard.

"It'll be funny until the king sees it." A deep voice said and you felt arms wrap around your waist pulling you into a back hug. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Zane's ignoring your friend for a moment to give Zane a kiss.

"Hey Zane." Your friend smiled like they were best buddies, another thing that scared you, you can't tell if she's lying or not.

"Hello Hannah, how the weather today for you?" He asked and rest his head on your head. You smiled and leaned into him more closing your eyes for a brief moment before opening them again to see a grinning Hannah.

"Absolutely wonderful! This is the best type of weather!" She squealed and Zane gave a deep chuckle making you smile a bit. "Alright lovey dovey birds imma go get a strip sweater bye!" She said and zipped off her cape fluttering in her run.

"Shes a weird one." Zane chuckled and you turned around around smiling.

"Yeah, but shes my best friend." You said and he kissed your nose. "And your are my favourite husband."

"I'm your only husband." He said smirking a bit and you giggled wrapping your arms around him.

"Touché my good husband." You smiled and he smiled back hugging you closer. "So what do you think we should do for our one year anniversary?" You asked and he smirked knowly.

"Oh I have a wonderful idea, but I can't tell you." He said and you tilted your head to the side slightly pouting, he chuckled and kissed your lips quickly and gently. "It's going to be a susprised." You sighed and pouted using your doggy eyes but to no advil, "Sorry my sweet guard but not even this time you can seduce me into talking." He said teasing you and you giggled.

"It can't hurt to try." She said and he laughed shaking his head. You two shared a kiss before a maid ran up and told you that the king had requested you. You groan on Zane's lips before letting your head hand down resting between Zane's collarbones. "Dammn it." You muttered and he chuckled letting go of you. You seriously hated the king.

"True, I agree." He said and you chuckled. You let your hands slip from his hair to your sides and took a step back.

"See you later Zane." You smiled and he smiled back sharing a kiss before you jogged away towards the king. He smirked and watch you jog away his head going back to it's normal beating again.

-Timeskip were it goes all downhill 'cause Zane a asshole :D-

You were helpless in this damn cage. You were in a (F/C) dress that you bought a while ago and was gripping the bars your (H/L)(H/C) hair slightly tusseld. Zane was in this demon form and Hannah standing in front of you in her final form. She was completely light purple and her eyes were a deep dark green. "ZANE." Her voice was filled with anger and it sent shivers down your spine.

"Yes?" He smirked and she cracked her neck drawing her sword. He drew his and they both got ready to fight, Zane was the first to move shooting off his left foot, Hannah bolted to the right and dodge him. You watched in horror as your husband and best friend fought. Well ex-husband now. You and Hannah found out he was working with Shadow Knights and needless to day Hannah didn't take it well. The fight lasted for five more minutes before he pulled out a staff from his innovatory and zapped Hannah with it. She cried out and was forced back into human form her body giving off smoke and twitching ever so often.

"HANNAH!" You screamed and Zane laughed walking over grabbing her by hair and lifting her up.

"Such a shame dear," he said taking his sword out and putting it threw her chest. "I really liked her." He dropped Hannah's body and she laid crumpled on the floor. You cried out and gripped the bars calling the Monster that use to be your husband every name in the book. "Aww do you hate me now?" He smirked and ripped open the cage door, you backed up and he stepped in bloody sword.

"Your a awful man! How could you?!" You scream and he shrugged.

"It was easy. She hated me I hated her." He said and stalked closer you were defenceless and couldn't escape.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" You screamed and felt the tip of a sword on your neck. "Hannah was right, I should have never married you."

"The feeling Mutual (Y/N) and your world went black.

You hated Zane
You hated O'khasis
You wanted it to fall
Hannah wanted it to fall

I can give you girls what you want

'Huh who are you?' You couldn't see anything but you heard Hannah's voice

My name... Its not relevant but I can give you two what you need.

'Need? What do you mean?' You found yourself asking.

Power, revenge a new life. I can make sure you kill Zane.

'I like it, but whats the catch?'

No catch, just you two will have to be my guards.

'I... I like that.' Hannah was quiet.

'I accept, but what do we call you? Mr. Deep dark voice?'

Some call me the Shadow Lord. You can call me your Lord.