Dante x Fem!Reader

Universe: Highschool AU

Blue hair, don't care.

You were humming softly to your favourite song that was blasting in your ears. You tapped your finger to the beat on your thigh before you felt a hand on your shoulder. You jumped and spun around only to see the blue haired, blue eyed human looking at you a bit in confusion. It took a minute before a smirked played on your lips and you chuckled. "Dante! The hell happened to your hair?" You asked and crossed your arms. The teen sighed and ran a hand through that longish hair.

"Don't ask, Kawaii-chan and Laurence. Thats all i'm going to say." He said and you laughed. He huffed and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. "It's not that funny (Y/N)." He said and you pulled yourself together a grin on your face.

"Hehe, so it's going to stay blue forever?" You asked and your guard sighed.

"Probably, Lucinda didn't seem to have any spell to fix it or Kawaii-chan." He said and you reached up and tugged the blue hair, making sure it was real. He let you and stared at your face a small blush forming and his heart beating faster. Dante had a crush on you, not a lot of people knew besides Aphmau and Kawaii-chan. Luckily they don't know each other knew and he was glad. They both were on a mission to hook Dante up with (Y/N) and honestly, he was getting slightly annoyed with it.

"Hey Dante?" You asked and Dante blinked, you brought your hand back down and that stupid grin was still on your face. "Do you want to come over and watch some Doctor Who with me?" You asked and watch Dante smile and nod.

"Yeah s-sure, I'd love to watch that show..." He said slightly scarcastically, "Because I totally didn't watch it like, 6 times already."

"Yeah the before reboot seasons!" You argued and he chuckled. You playfully hit his arm and grinned, you like Dante. Like, likelike him. Laurence and Aaron were the only two who knew. Unhappily they have been trying to get you and Dante to hook up but Dante didn't like you like that. You knew he belonged with Kawaii-chan.

"Alright, we'll watch the reboot seasons." Dante said and rolled his eyes, you cheered and he chuckled. "Nerd."

"Damn straight!"

-

You looked at Dante who was curled up on your couch texting someone, you both were in Pjs. You in a long t-shirt and shorts that were hidden by said T-shirt and Dante in some light blue track pants. You smiled a bit watching your crush pop popcorn into his mouth and bored eyes stared at the screen waiting for you to come back with the blankets. "Hey i'm back." You said and he looked up at you those eyes becoming happy again and he tossed his phone to the side as you hopped on the couch and successfully covering you both with the blankets. He sat up more and stretched his arm on the back of the couch and you snuggled up to his side. You grabbed the remote and pressed play.

Ten minutes in you felt Dante's breathing become steady and you looked up from Matt Smith's face and to see your favourite face asleep. You smiled softly and stole a kiss on his cheek. You leaned back to see eyes snap open and a blush appear on his face, your face followed and you both stared wide eyes at each other awkwardly and blushing. "Shit." You said.

"Did you kiss my cheek?" Dante asked and you looked away and leaned back.

"No homo?" You said awkwardly and he chuckled. "No hetro?"

"(Y/N) d-do you like me?" He asked and you looked at him feeling very fucking cliché and you scratch your neck awkwardly.

"Yeaa..."

"I um.... I uhh... I like you to?" Dante said and you looked at him in shock.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded, you cheered and tossed yourself on him kissing his cheek again while pinning him to the couch. "I swear to god if your fu-"

"I'm not. I really do like you." Dante blushed and you grinned at your awkward friend before leaning down and kissing him softly, he soon followed and you two started to make out. Then Aaron walked in coughed. You sat up and looked at him before glaring at him slightly.

"Yes?" You asked and you felt Dante prop himself up on his elbows.

"I was hoping you could turned down the tv, i'm trying to seduce someone." He said and you raised a brow but nodded. "Dante." Your brother said and the blue haired teen gulped.

"Y-yes?"

"Don't forget a condom." He said and left. Your face was red with Dante but you soon giggled. And that night, you two stayed curled up together, no condom needed.