II

Stiles sat in front of his computer, bored out of his mind. His dad had gone out to work overnight and, he had been kicked out of the pack meeting he had previously planned to attend.

He grabbed a crumpled piece of yellow notepaper and an old blue-ink pen. After about seven minutes of brainstorming, Stiles had made a short list.

Boredom fixers:
-Porn
-Make a fort
-Go to the store

Stiles eyed down his list in dissapiontment. He thought he had put more things down on that paper. Stiles leaned back in his old swivel chair and glanced at his bed.

A grey blanket sat bunched up in one corner, and pillows were strewn about. Stiles rolled his tongue over his bottom lip and flicked his eyes back down to the list.

With that, Stiles found himself atop of his bed shoving all the sleeping accessories onto his carpeted floor. The seventeen-year-old grabbed some smaller blankets from his closet and grabbed a couple chairs.

Stiles moved his four chairs to each corner of the bed and draped blankets over them. He stuffed pillows against the chair backs and his headboard so they would be softer.

After Stiles had built his fort he sat in the middle. He looked around, noticing that the middle 'ceiling' sank in because all the blanket ends piled up there.

Stiles stared at the spot until an 'aha!' expression fell upon his ace and he ran downstairs. Soon the boy was back upstairs now holding a broom. He stuck the broom  into the middle of the fort.

"Now that's done." He smile to himself and checked it off the list. "Not porn, I've already done that." He mumbled, scribbling off the first idea of his list.

"I guess I'm going grocery shopping!"

-------------
A/N: it's a filler chapter, sorry! I'm also sorry for not updating in a while. I'm back on track now! :)