VI

Stiles

"Stiles? What's on your mind?" Lydia asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I had been thinking about Derek throughout this whole 'date', and I kind of felt bad for Lydia.

"Nothing." I mumbled, twirling my fork around on my plate.

"Okay." She said in an unconvinced tone. "Do you want to go dance?!" She asked with a smile, pointing to the dance floor that the restaurant had to offer.

"Sure." I replied as she took my hand and pulled me over to the flashing lights.

The night was over fast. Lydia seemed like she had fun and so did I. She is a good friend, I'm glad I know her.

After I had dropped Lydia off I pulled up to my own house. Dad didn't seem to be home so, I parked and ran up to my room.

I opened the door to my room and a hand slammed onto my chest. I as thrown into my bed before you could even say 'what the hell is a Stiles'!

I opened my eyes to see Derek above me with glowing eyes. "Der-AH!" I was cut off by my own moan as he began to kiss my neck.

I gripped onto my bed sheets and shut my eyes tightly, trying not to moan.

After leaving several bruises on my neck he locked our lips. I let out a small noise of surprise but, happily went along with it.

His stubble felt new against my skin but it felt right.

He then disconnected our lips and pulled off my shirt. He drove his face into my chest and began to do what he did to my neck.

I blushed profusely as he moved his mouth on me.

Then, he stopped suddenly, again.

His eyes lost their glow and he looked up at me. "Shit. Not again." He mumbled, running out of my window.