Thirty Three

{Luke}

My heart races as Calum sits beside me. We just finished the movie and Calum and I decided to go eat. We end up going to some random restaurant and we sit down.

"Luke.. I'm so so so sorry." Calum says and I stay silent.

"I-I can tell you're scared of me and I don't want you to be. I want to be your Calum again." He tells me and takes my hands.

"I don't know how to respond to that.." I trail off quietly and Calum sighs.

"I'm sorry Lukey.. I don't know how to get what we had before back." He tells me.

I honestly don't know how to get what we had before back either. I'm still pretty scared that if I do anything wrong, I'll get beat up or something. But Calum doesn't want that anymore so I don't know if I will be 'punished' or not.

The waiter comes in and he asks us what he wants. We order and once he leaves Calum sends him a glare.

He turns back to me and says, "Fucking snitch." making me giggle.

"Did you see how he was staring at you?!" Calum whispers.

"Calum, I'm never gonna leave you, you know?" I ask and he sighs.

"I'm really surprised that you didn't leave me.." He tells me and I bite my lip, knowing that I was about to leave him.

"I just... I knew you had it in you, I dunno, it's pretty stupid." I shrug and Calum smiles.

"You're such an amazing person Lukey.. you... really don't deserve me you know that?" Calum asks and I shake my head.

"No no, I want to be with you Cal, I know you can change." I say and he sighs and looks away.

"It just doesn't feel the same." Calum says.

"Hey hey no, we will make it the same okay?" I ask and Calum gives me a small smile.

My phone begins to buzz and I look to see Michael's calling.

"Can I..?" I trail off.

"Oh go ahead." Calum says and I press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Lukey, we're finding out the gender of our baby!" Michael says and I gasp.

"Oh my god.. wait isn't she like 7 months pregnant?" I ask.

"Yea but we never really thought about it. Please come to the hospital! Ashton, Alexia and Andy are gonna be there too!" Michael says.

"Okay, I'll be there in like an hour or so." I say.

"No you have to be here right now!" Michael says.

"Alright alright, I'll try." I say and end the call.

"We gotta go." I tell Calum and he looks up at me.

"Why?" Calum asks, taking a mouthful of noodles.

"Halsey's finding out the gender of the baby." I say and Calum's eyes widen.