Jack X Anti

(Sean is Jacksepticeye's real name).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm done editing today's video, now I just have to upload It." He presses the upload button on YouTube ending his work for the day.

"It's almost dark now." He says walking to the window. "And there is no rain, thank God. I think I'll go for a walk tonight." he walks to his closet and puts on a dark grey hoddie then puts on his shoes.

"Lock the door." He thinks to himself and grabs his keys then locks the door.

~~~~~~~~Time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean walks on the path in the woods he found a few months ago.

"What is that?" Sean says as he sees something on the path ahead of him. He keeps walking closer and he realizes that it's a person.

"Who's there?" He asks curiously.

"Hello Sean, nice to see you again." A voice almost identical to Sean's, but a little deeper and more intimidating than Sean's own.

Sean freezes in his tracks as he hears the all to familiar voice say those words.

"Anti-" Sean gets stuck on his own words.

"Yes, it's me." Anti says calmly.

"I-I have to go." Sean says and turns around and starts running to his house.

~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean walks up to his front door and goes to unlock it, but its already unlocked.

"Oh shit." Sean opens the door abruptly and slams it behind him and he runs to the kitchen and grabs a knife. He notices that the biggest knife is already gone.

"Where is he." Sean asks himself and cautiously walks to his room, checking all the rooms on the way there. When he gets to his bedroom he peaks in "He isn't in here either" Sean thinks. He walks fully into his room.

SLAM

Sean jumps at the sound of the door being slammed and feels something cold against his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue? There will probably be smut in the next chapter if I continue writing.