Jack x Anti

WARNING SMUT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He holds Sean to the wall with the knife so close to his neck, he couldn't move without getting cut. Anti grabs the knife Sean is holding and throws it to the ground.

"Don't move Sean. You'll get cut." Anti says in a menacing tone with a creepy laugh.

"What do you want Anti." Sean says full of rage.

"Except the darkness, except the insanity. Just let me in."

"Never." Sean says raising his voice and trys to move away as the knife starts making shallow cuts because of his movements.
Anti Slams his free arm against Sean's chest, pushing him back to the wall and moves closer to him so me can't move. Anti accidentally rubs his knee against Sean's member. Not noticing he keeps that position.

"I told you not to move!" Anti yells at Sean, now pointing his knife at Sean's face.

Sean ignores what he says and trys to hide the felling he is getting from Anti's knee touching his member.
Anti notices Sean's change in emotions and realizes the position his knee is at and smiles teasingly then looks at Sean's bleeding neck.

"I told you not to move." Anti leans in close to Sean's neck and stops next to his ear. "You got cut."

Anti licks up some of the blood off Sean's neck and starts moving his knee against Sean's member making it erect.

"S-stop Anti." Sean says trying to control himself. "Why am I enjoying this?!" Sean thinks to himself.

Anti enjoys the reaction he is getting so he starts to kiss and gently bite Sean's neck making small marks with his shark like teeth.

Sean moans softly.

Anti throws the knife he had in his hand to the floor and grabs Sean's arms pinning them above his head.

"Do you want more?" Anti asks Sean and rubs his member some more.

"Say no Sean, say no." Sean thinks.
"Yes." Sean says as if he had no control of his words.
"I mean, no. It's wrong. You need to stop." Sean says denying that he wanted more.

"Stop lying to me Sean. You know you can't lie to me. I'm just the evil version of you, you can't lie to yourself." Anti says rubbing his knee against his member again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know if this is any good.