Jack x Anti

Warning SMUT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want more." Sean says knowing he couldn't hide it anymore.

Anti smiles and pulls Sean's shirt off of him and then his own. He pushes Sean onto his bed and starts kissing him intensely, playing with Sean's nipples.
Sean moans in-between kisses and intertwines his fingers in Anti's hair tugging it slightly.

"More" Sean moans.

Anti kisses Sean's neck and moves his way down his chest and down to his waist. He starts to undo Sean's pants and pulls them off along with his boxers. Sean's hard member being released from is pants. Anti takes of his pants and boxers.

"Are you ready Sean?" Anti asks teasing Sean by rubbing his entrance.

Sean nods his head "please."

Anti makes Sean lick his finger to get it wet and sticks it slowly into Sean's entrance. Sean flinches at the new feeling. Anti slips one more in.
Sean starts feeling pleasure from it and moans.
Anti continues fingering Sean until he thinks he is ready for more.
Anti takes his His fingers out and starts teasing Sean, rubbing his member against his entrance.
Sean moves his hips forward wanting Anti.
Anti slowly moves into Sean, Sean grabs the covers and bites  his lip at the pain.

"It's okay." Anti whispers to Sean. Forcing the rest of his member in. He starts to trust slowly and pulls Sean up and stands up with his legs wrapped around him. Anti puts Sean against the wall and continues trusting harder. Sean starts kissing and biting Anti's neck.
Anti thrusts harder, hitting Sean's sweet spot earning a loud moan from  Sean. Anti continues thrusting into him hitting his sweet spot every time getting moans from Sean.
Anti can feel himself coming to a climax and keeps thrusting. He gives one last hard thrust and moans as him and Sean finish at the same time.
Anti takes his member out of Sean and they lay down on Sean's bed out of breath.