Four

"Harry!" I heard his voice making me grateful that he had answered. I wanted to talk with anyone, but I had nobody. All of them were either busy or mad at me, I was glad that he answered.

I knew I ruined everything I touched or anything had to do with girls, but I didn't mean to ruin the wedding or any plan for it. I didn't mean to make Ramona mad at me, but I wanted to let everything out and feel comfortable.

I might be selfish sometimes, but I just wanted her to know how I felt. And, it broke my heart knowing that she didn't feel the same although I knew it all along. Then, why do I feel so heartbroken?

"Hey, Zayn!" I poured the hot water in my mug, then I walked to the living room. The TV was playing in the background, but I wasn't giving it any attention. "How are you, mate?"

"I'm great and you sound sad." Oh, I didn't know it was noticeable even though he couldn't see me. "Are you okay?"

"Nope." I sighed as I pushed my hair back and off of my face, with the hand that wasn't holding the phone.

"What's wrong mate?"

"I ruined everything."

"Ruined what?"

"My sister's wedding plans, my relationship, my friendship... Fuck!"

"Yeah... Fuck," He said chuckling. I knew he didn't find it funny, but he was surprised. I was surprised, I did all of that in just one hour after I arrived there. "When the hell did all of that happen?"

"Today."

"No way! You did all of that in just one day?" He laughed.

"Yeah, just one hour after I arrived there."

"Lad, you messed up big time."

"Tell me about it," I mumbled through my phone as I took a sip from my tea.

"No. You tell me about it, from the start."

"Well, I was dating a photographer that I didn't know she was Gemma's photographer, and she thought we were serious. So, I broke up with her, she quit the job, Gemma hates me because I ruined everything and I want to die."

"She doesn't hate you and no, you don't... But wow."

"Yeah, it's all messed up."

"And... Ramona?" I felt my heart skip a beat by just hearing her name being said. I was even jealous that he was saying her name, I wanted her to be mine so badly, but I just had to keep dreaming of that.

Like she said, she was taken and it was too late.

"Um, well-"

"You told her, right?"

"What?" I never told anyone about how I felt, nobody knew other than myself.

"You told her how you felt, right?" I panicked.

"Feel about what?"

"Oh, please, like I'm blind?" I put the mug on the table then I rested my back on the couch, listening carefully. "I know you love her."

"H-How?"

"It's obvious... Other than it happens in movies a lot." I was taken back because I never thought I showed anyone how I felt towards her. "But anyway, It's in your eyes. The way you look at her and it's like you want to kill anyone that is close to her. I bet you were even jealous when I said her name a few seconds ago."

"What?" I chuckled,  nervously.

"See, you are a terrible liar."

"Fine, fine." I let out a breath. I was glad that someone else knew. 

"What did you say to ruin anything with her?"

"Basically... I told her that I love her."

"And?"

"She said a few things like I was too late and she loved him, then left the room." He stayed silence, that I thought he hung up. "Are you there?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking... Why did you think that your friendship was over?"

"Now, you are being stupid. I mean I just told her that I love her and she didn't feel the same-"

"She didn't say it, right?" 

"Say what?"

"That she didn't feel the same, you idiot!" I replayed the whole situation in my mind, she didn't say anything. Actually, she left me confused.

"Yes...?"

"Then you're the stupid one here. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but she might be in love with you. Who knows? She could be feeling the same, less or more."

He was right, she didn't answer me. All that she said was me being selfish, and why was I late. I should have asked her, but I was nervous. I was going to ask her again tomorrow and annoy her until I get an answer.

"You're right, I'm going to ask her that. But what should I do about Gemma?"

"You're lucky." He chuckled. 

"Why?" I was glad that I found him not busy, I knew I had to tell someone everything and I was going to tell him everything. At least, he wasn't going to judge or be mad at me like the others.

"Did you know that I'm a photographer now?" My eyes got wide.

"What?! I left you as an artist, Zayn." He laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm still an artist, but I like photography too. And, I've been taking art and photography classes." I guess I didn't have to look for anyone. "So, I could help you. I could find you any professional photography."

"Have I ever told you how much I love you, mate?" I smirked to myself.

***

I wore my beanie and looked at the mirror for one last time before I left and went to my car. I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket as it was ringing, I answered without looking who it was.

"Hello?" I started the car as I heard my mum's voice.

"Harry, love-"

"I'm coming to you guys, now." It was ten in the morning, I slept late, yes. But I woke up early only for Gemma and Ramona. I wanted to surprise everyone and fix everything.

"Oh... Really?"

"Yeah, I'm in the car and driving right now."

"Great start." 

I didn't think so because everything had happened all of a sudden. A young girl running in front of my car, me trying not to hit her, screams... Then it all went to black.

A/N: Yup, sorry for the short update and mistakes. It's 1:12 am and I have school tomorrow, but I didn't want to break my promise and I hope you liked this chapter.