Ten

A/N: Hey hey, I'm back! I wanna apologize because I haven't updated for a year, but that's because I was reaaaaally busy with high school and I finally graduated! I didn't have any time to write at all, but I'm back and I will continue writing this because it's one of my favorites. I'm sure you all forgot what happened but I'll explain it all in this chapter! Hope you enjoy it <3 

"So... What are you going to do?" Lila asked. After Ramona walked out of the room, we went to the roof and sat down on the bench. I really loved this place and it looked so beautiful... the flowers made it look so magical. 

"I don't know, as always. But what I know is I'm so happy and I feel like I do have a chance of fixing everything." After what Ramona said I was so hopeful. I couldn't believe what she said, that it was not too late, I still had a chance and she forgave me. But what I couldn't understand was... what she meant by saying 'I was lying to myself before people'. 

Did it mean that she felt something different? Hey, don't get your hopes up, I reminded myself. But it meant something, I was sure. 

"You keep saying you want to fix things... What did you do?" Lila asked, turning her attention to me.

"It's a long story." She turned herself to face me as she rested her head on her hands and smiled, waiting for me to start. I chuckled.

"You want to hear it?" She nodded.

"Well, I ruined my sister's plans for her wedding because I broke up with my girlfriend who was the photographer of the wedding." Her eyes got wide. "I didn't help my family and my sister to organize the event and I told my best friend that I love her."

"Okay, that's a bit mean." I nodded agreeing. "But what's wrong with the last thing? Don't we all love our best friends?" I laughed. That's what I thought at the beginning, but then I figured that deep down I knew I loved her more than that. She was more than just a best friend or even someone... she was everything I needed. But I didn't think that Lila would understand, she was still a kid.

"I love her more than a best friend."

"Oh, you mean as a girlfriend." I nodded. Nope, she understood a bit. "But I still think there's no problem."

"No, it is a problem." She shook her head.

"No, because you can't help what you feel. And I also feel like she feels the same." I furrowed my eyebrows, not only because a girl at her age couldn't understand what love meant, but also I was confused.

"Why are you saying that?" She smiled.

"I just feel it." I didn't understand her, but I focused on what to do next. "I think we should list the things we should do?" She said.

"Well, I want to help Gemma, but I heard she stopped her plans because of me, and I don't know what to do."

"Maybe you should think about Ramona, how to make her forgive you, talk with her?"

"But how? And why should I start with her?"

"I don't know how, but what are we going to do to the rest of the people? You don't have problems with them and if you do it's all about the wedding and I guess you should fix it when you come back. Maybe your second chance is about Ramona?" My eyes were wide just as my mouth. A very deep talk for a seven-year-old girl. "What?"

"How can a kid like you think like that while I'm so dumb and didn't think about any ideas since I became a ghost?" She giggled.

"I don't know... maybe because I'm smarter than you?" I laughed.

"Indeed you are."

"Let's get back to your room, it's a bit cold out here." We stood up and walked to my room. When we entered I was surprised to see Alex, Ramona's boyfriend. And there was no one outside my room. Not Ramona or mum. What was he doing here?

"Hey Harry, everyone misses you." I smiled.

He sighed, "but not me." my smile turned to a frown. "I thought while you're in a coma I get to have my chance with Ramona, but no. You still have to ruin everything for me."

"What is he saying? What does he mean?" Lila asked confused just as I was and I waited for the answer.

"I know you have feelings for her, I'm not blind. I know you loved her before I did, but I won't let you ruin our relationship because of your selfishness. She has changed since the accident and she's thinking nonstop about you and she even writes in her diary about you." I was shocked... He really knew? And he hated me that much? 

"It kills me to read about you and how she feels... Fuck this. I will repeat it till you hear me, Harry... You won't get her. Don't think because of whatever you said or feel will change anything. You're just a friend and will always be like that. You won't replace me." He stood up and went out. I saw my mother outside as she greeted him with a cup of coffee in her hand.

I followed him. "Hey Alex, what are you doing here?" My mum asked him surprised. His face changed 100 degrees from hatred to a lovely fake one.

"I realized I never really visited him, so I wanted to."

"Aw, that's so nice of you." Not really mum, don't get fooled.

"He is like a brother to me." He smiled. I really wanted to punch him in the face and knock that smile off. He said goodbye to mum and left and I was glad before I killed him. My mum entered the room and sat next to my bed on the chair while Lila all that time was standing beside me and heard everything.

"Why is he so mean? Why does he hate you?"

"I don't know, Lil." I sat down on the floor. I was shocked because of his words and feelings.

I thought he was nice and he could protect Ramona, but I was afraid he would do anything to hurt her. But I wouldn't let it happen, of course. I knew he should feel sad, hurt and mad even, but he hated me that much that he didn't want me to come back? He was sick and he was afraid that she would let him go for me. 

Lila sat next to me and smiled at me as I looked at her. "I love Lil. It's my first nickname." I was still frowning and she huffed. "Look, I think he is so stupid and mean. You can't say to anyone you hate them because it's a strong bad word. My mum used to tell me never use this word especially to good people." I listened as I took the lesson from this young wise girl. 

"And you are not only good, but you are also amazing, Harry. I may know you for three days, but you are so nice and kind. You have a big heart like mum always used to say to me, but I never knew what it meant and now I know." I smiled and I felt like I was going to cry and I didn't know why. Maybe because her words were so beautiful and felt true, not fake ones like Alex who we all was fooled by.

"You do have a big fat heart, Lil." I said as I took her in my arms and hugged her as she hugged back.

"He is like the kids that used to bully me at school. We just have to show him that we are nice and he is wrong."

She was right in every word she said... He wasn't going to knock me down. I will show him who's the selfish one and who would win her heart. At least he confessed that she was thinking about me all the time and wrote about me. But I never knew she had a diary. 

"I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for helping me, Lil."

"Thank you for being my friend, Haz." I chuckled.

"I love that name."

"I will call you Haz, then, Haz." I laughed.

The only thing I was really grateful for because of the coma was that I got to know Lila and I knew what people really felt about me. I also promised myself that I wasn't coming back to life unless I helped Lila to come back with me to her father.